When will Kannada channels be added ZEE Kannada, Suvarna, Kasturi

Idli sambar does cost the same in durga bhavan and saravana bhavan. You pay for the ambience, quality, service, niche-ness, and ubique-ness. The active services do provide a good diversion. TS is good DTH for those who want diversity and 'chic'.

I agree with u, but i need only 2 idly:dance:, not 10 or 15 idly.:cool2: Now i am watching only 20 channels in TS with my pack, even if i go to South Jumbo and Annaul pack nothing important channle is going to come.
Now i am paying for TS only for CN for Tamil feed. :ashamed:

Rs.410 per month is costly, Rs. 200 to Rs.250 is normal rates for DTH. :):dance:

Cost is determined by what you need and how much it should be worth....you can't buy a swiss watch for less than 10 grand but you can always buy a HMT or titan ...even timex or casio for leass than a grand. So it depends that you want to pay for a Rado/Tissot/Swatch or Titan/Timex. The watch is a watch and gives nothing else but time but the value for something is different for others...always....I can go on but I hope this satifies the people who want idli sambhar....or nice 10 course meal at 5 star...its peoples choice...you can't force people to do what they want to do...

Cost is determined by what you need and how much it should be worth....you can't buy a swiss watch for less than 10 grand but you can always buy a HMT or titan ...even timex or casio for leass than a grand. So it depends that you want to pay for a Rado/Tissot/Swatch or Titan/Timex. The watch is a watch and gives nothing else but time but the value for something is different for others...always....I can go on but I hope this satifies the people who want idli sambhar....or nice 10 course meal at 5 star...its peoples choice...you can't force people to do what they want to do...

ESPN or HBO is same in all the DTHs :thumbsup: Infact in better clarity in SD, Big & Airtel :thumbsup: Almost all the posts here are offtopic which obviously includes mine. I don't mind deleting these offtopic posts including mineAnyone can ask the admin to delete all these OTs(just not mine offcourse) :)

@techenthu
I don't advise other to take this or that. Everyone has their own views and specially I don't need to market anything. If at all I was working in some DTH I would have praised some particular DTH, but as I don't I don't need to praise :thumbsup:

I already answered for the query, then why keep on reply for the particular thread.:huh: :cry:
It was reply to tech enthu not me....i have started a new thread for annual packs worth...you can reply there too :)

It was reply to tech enthu not me....i have started a new thread for annual packs worth...you can reply there too :)

Yeah, i replyed. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

tech_enthu said:
Idli sambar does cost the same in durga bhavan and saravana bhavan. You pay for the ambience, quality, service, niche-ness, and ubique-ness. The active services do provide a good diversion. TS is good DTH for those who want diversity and 'chic'.

quote]

Good example......:thumbsup:

Good move :thumbsup: Atleast one member understood :)

ESPN or HBO is same in all the DTHs :thumbsup: Infact in better clarity in SD, Big & Airtel :thumbsup: Almost all the posts here are offtopic which obviously includes mine. I don't mind deleting these offtopic posts including mineAnyone can ask the admin to delete all these OTs(just not mine offcourse) :)

@techenthu
I don't advise other to take this or that. Everyone has their own views and specially I don't need to market anything. If at all I was working in some DTH I would have praised some particular DTH, but as I don't I don't need to praise :thumbsup:

For you all other DTH except TS are the best in terms of picture and sound quality. As this line of argument has no merit, no point in discussing such inane statements which is obviously highly subjective and not supported by reliable data.

If you put forward the argument that one is a TS employee if he likes it and defends it against unreasonable attacks - the same logic can be extended that if one continuously and vehemently attacks TS, then he is a 'sacked' employee of TS.

I am not a TS employee now or in the past not looking for work in TS. You must drop this line of insinuation.

For you all other DTH except TS are the best in terms of picture and sound quality. As this line of argument has no merit, no point in discussing such inane statements which is obviously highly subjective and not supported by reliable data.

If you put forward the argument that one is a TS employee if he likes it and defends it against unreasonable attacks - the same logic can be extended that if one continuously and vehemently attacks TS, then he is a 'sacked' employee of TS.

I am not a TS employee now or in the past not looking for work in TS. You must drop this line of insinuation.
Dont waste time in arguing..............we know who all are they and if you give importance to those they will always retaliate its better ignore and go ahead.........

Back