When will MTNL Broadband Upgrade Speed ?

• Thread starter Thread starter mastbhai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,379

mastbhai

ISP
MTNL
After recent reduction in broadband prices (512 Unlim combo plan). I gave a request to 1500 to change to new plan which will result in speed upgrade. One of my friend told me that we need to place an additional request with 1504 in order to upgrade speed.I want to know will it happen automatically or need to place a request......

After recent reduction in broadband prices (512 Unlim combo plan). I gave a request to 1500 to change to new plan which will result in speed upgrade. One of my friend told me that we need to place an additional request with 1504 in order to upgrade speed.

I want to know will it happen automatically or need to place a request......

That will happen with the new monthly bill cycle starting.......

For ex. If your connection started on 1st of the month, the speed update will happen on 1st too.

If its already past that date then you should call 1504 and remind them. An email works better in this regard.
[email protected]
Also: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Today (1 - nov - 09), No speed upgrade, called 1504 and 1500 they said it will take time to get upgraded and said by today evening..

Nothing happened...

you dont need to call 1504. Just call 1500 and quote your request number. Only 1500 customer care is responsible to change your plan.

Today in the saw that there is no speed upgrade. Then called 1500 they said they have already changed the plan and told me to contact 1504Called 1504, he said the plan is already changed and said it can take 1 week to upgrade as they need to add ports for speed upgrade.I dont know what these MTNL guys are upto....

Back