When will Reliance wake up and start providing good broadband speeds?

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhi21
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 7,052
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhi21

ISP
Reliance
It's almost been 2 years since reliance has updated their Internet tarriffs, when will Reliance wake up and start providing true broadband speed to it's customers, I am desperately waiting for launching of their new plans like maybe 4Mbps@ Rs.999 or 8Mbps@ Rs.1499, If any of Reliance officers is reading this then it's a humble request to them to please start giving us good internet speeds, I am sick of current low speeds in which we cant do video streaming and downloading a simple 1GB file takes ages to download. I would be very happy if they lauch new wireline plans at affordable rates, with warm regards from Abhijeet, thanks.:)

reliance can do what you want them to do right away. the problem is why would they? the competition in the broadband sector is minimal. this is the time to make money. once the competition heats up, it would be similar to the mobile market where it would be very tough to run a profitable venture.

dont expect anything from reliance, i was just seeing their dth thread, they have launched stb upscaled 250 hd channels,Wow what a STUPID way to stay in news.Though it has no link with BB It clearly shows what reliance is. Confused,no aim nothing. I remembered anil ambani talking big about iptv and all that stuff in 08. All plans were just plans. They applied for licence for some 22 odd tv channels ,now there licence is cancelled as they were not able to launch even one. And there are many more stories.If u want to see something great then only airtel can help.hope they are listening. TATA have almost exited their retail bb business. Other is mukesh ambani's Lte but that is a distant dream and its own set of problems.

@ the guy who started the thread,Yeah if you want such speeds like 4mbps for 999 with out fup its not possible. You will loose unlimited download chance.. And present 1mbps is also costly in my views, 1050+taxes= 1160 bucks? I'd rather be getting 2mbps unlimited for that price.

the only good thing that can happen with reliance is that mukesh purchases reliance broadband from anil.

the only good thing that can happen with reliance is that mukesh purchases reliance broadband from anil.

They will be much better off by just closing down their broadband division. There is no use of providing broadband with cables hanging from the trees.

They will be much better off by just closing down their broadband division. There is no use of providing broadband with cables hanging from the trees.
Its better than Airtel with all underground cables with shitty plans

Believe it or not, my Reliance broadband connection (whose cables are present overhead - hanging from buildings and even big trees) is more stable than airtel and BSNL combined (whose cables are trenched). :P

Speeds are going to be upgraded, more or less it'l take some months time. I've got this info from my sources who work in the company. 1mbps unlimited is being proposed for Rs 750 inc tax. Lets see how true it is ?

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

lets see who will close their broadband division? Airtel is upcoming company, which is aiming for 1st on the kick out isp list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back