When will Reliance wake up and start providing good broadband speeds?

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhi21
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 7,052
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure in no way either reliance or airtel can offer 10mbit for Rs 1000.

and i am sure Beam cannot offer the same plans right now in the entire country.

targeting a small area with high quality cabling is easy. the problem is magnified when you are talking about the entire country.

If they launch pan india, I can tell you they wont do the nasty things which airtel is doing in the name of fup. The plans might be same like hayai pan India. 2mbps and 150GB quota and then to 256 this is definately not fair but fu*kn usage policy of a customer.

right. why? probably because they are not a publicly listed company which has a moral duty to generate more profits to please their investors.

----------

trust blindly in a company just because they are nice right now. you are forgetting how good airtel was and how loyal their fans were before the FUP era.

your statement amuse me a lot.

...targeting a small area with high quality cabling is easy. the problem is magnified when you are talking about the entire country.

Whither Hayai on this?

And about Reliance, it just works!

Hayai would have the same problem. It would launch in Mumbai then Pune and then probably Delhi NCR region. for the initial year or so, it would probably be restricted to a handful number of cities. this is provided it finally launches this year.

Where's that suspicious frown smiley that Samm sent me? Never mind, it's buried too deep in my data partition somewhere..are you distancing yourself from the endeavour as Anna Hazare did with Ramdev? :)

where is the new rule, has admin applied the may 18th.. new forum rule to any one? offtopic alert!

Hayai would have the same problem. It would launch in Mumbai then Pune and then probably Delhi NCR region.

for the initial year or so, it would probably be restricted to a handful number of cities.

this is provided it finally launches this year.

not every isp want to do what airtel is doing.. they would do it but up to some extent!

you must be freaking kidding me. anyone who starts a business wants it to be as profitable as possible. no one is doing a charity here. airtel does what it does because they can afford to do it. competition is less in the broadband market and they know they are way ahead in terms of service and reliability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back