Where can I complain?

• Thread starter Thread starter pixelator
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,237

pixelator

ISP
BSNL Dataone
I've been a satisfied user of the 900UL plan from BSNL Dataone for over a year now. There have rarely been any problems. Last week though, there was a major fault with the phone cable near my place and all BSNL phones in the vicinity went dead.Some people got their connections back, but mine is still dead. It's been 12 days now. If I call the exchange, they just give me cell numbers of the JE or the lineman, but none of those numbers are reachable. The JE's number even throws up a "this number does not exist" error!I have two questions:- Where and how can I take my complaint to higher authorities so that it has an effect?- With the phone and internet down for nearly half a month, can I get a rebate in my monthly rent? If yes, how do I go about it?Thanks!

If the people dont respond..just go to ur nearest telphone head office and DIRECTLY complain to the HEAD Engineer of internet services they will suerly help u...

go directly to ur nearest xchange and meet ur local linesman. tell him to fix ur telephone line. If line starts working ur dataone shud work as well

go directly to ur nearest xchange and meet ur local linesman. tell him to fix ur telephone line. EDIT and give him some money,
he will come. EDIT if u have bike get him with u, last week i did that and gave him 50 rs., the more u give next time he will come early.

Please try to send a complaint from your friend's home .

Welcome To APtelecom ::: Bharath Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Please Give Your Complaint Here.Our PG Officers will Respond

BSNL subscribers of A.P.Telecom can now call on
198(Interactive voice Response System) or 12727 TOLL FREE SERVICE

Customers can e-mail the grievances/complaints related to Broadband service to: \"[email protected]\"

I tried logging a complaint at that URL, but the site seems to have some problems. After clicking Submit, it doens't go anywhere. Just keeps showing me a "waiting for ..." message in the statusbar.

Calling 198, as I mentioned, does not help. I'm told it is a cable fault and that's the end of it.

go directly to ur nearest xchange and meet ur local linesman. tell him to fix ur telephone line. EDIT and give him some money,
he will come. EDIT if u have bike get him with u, last week i did that and gave him 50 rs., the more u give next time he will come early.

Tried that, but the linesman himself is missing. I know this guy; he's fixed problems for me earlier. But this time, whenever I go to the exchange, he's not there. Instead, the guy in the exchange starts cribbing about how this fellow is never in the exchange and does not respond to calls from the exchange!

dude, just to get dataone it take so much time, just imagine of repairs,dude, just to get dataone it take so much time, just imagine of repairs,

tried in IE7 with cookies and Sun Java enabled. Did not work.Made a complaint by selecting Feedback page and message was sent . using my telephone number etc. mentioning about your problem . I could not give/use your Telephone number. You can also sent a complaint and add as (BONUS!)that your line is O/O/O for 13 days.

I went back to the exchange today morning and just about caught up with the JE who was just about escaping from the hoards of angry customers. Seems his phone has been disconnected for the last few days (what irony, a BSNL official's BSNL phone is not working!). He's promised that the problem will be resolved by evening. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.BTW, the complaint logged on BSNL's website and through a mail to the supposed public grievances cell hasn't generated any response whatsoever.

Back