Where is Google Android 2.3 update for LG Optimus One????

• Thread starter Thread starter piku99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 12,739
Yup GingerBreak is awesome. I was having a very tough time rooting my O1 since I updated my device to v10E. Now its rooted and I freed up a lot of my phone's internal memory. @hitman thanks for the update.

mine is also 2.2.2 .. let me try this one
I hope it worked fine for u .. After rooting u need to install Titanium backup to remove those locked apps ..

----------

Yup GingerBreak is awesome. I was having a very tough time rooting my O1 since I updated my device to v10E. Now its rooted and I freed up a lot of my phone's internal memory. @hitman thanks for the update.
np.. dude :)
btw I have removed some app but memory isn't freed tht much .. How did u freed some memory? It shows me around 200-210M free .. Even before removing those apps it was same .. But very happy to remove tht bollywood and some other annyoing 2-3 sh*t apps ... :D

Official Gingerbread update for Optimus One launched in Romania. Finally !Now waiting for India's turn.

Yup Its officially in Romania. Will be followed by Russia & Chile and then rest of the world. So I think it will take some time for the update to come to India. Can anyone find out an official Gingerbread 2.3 Rom of LG Optimus One from Romania. I am currently using Gingerbread 2.3.4 Rom of Nexus S on my Optimus One and its running absolutely fine without any major bugs or issues. But I would like to try the Official Rom of LG Optimus Rom.

looks like an unofficial build to me.

wait till September, on the 1st week LG gonna announce gb update for lg-p500.Sent from my LG-P500

Back