Where my BB Speed Lapse?

• Thread starter Thread starter 9816063641
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,107

ISP
BSNL
hi there, i am using BB Net in my home town in my cyber cafe.The broadband is launched in out area 3 months before. in starting they are offering very good speed. but these days from last 7-8 days. i am experiencing very problems with the same.The download speed is very low. i am getting about 50 KBPS... and most of the sites not able to open at all. sites like Yahoo , google, gmail, orkut, and even this site is unable to open.:wall:My system is virus free and i am sure abt the same.I am using ZTE831AII BB Modem. with OPEN DNS servers.and always online connection.please somebody let me know wheres the speed ? before this my download speed was above 18o KBPS.and was able to surf the faster way.Now please let me know is there something wrong with the modem or BSNL has changed some of its settings??

How many computers you are using in your Cyber cafe ?
Try this program and reduce the MTU to 1492 or 1480 and try whether the web site /s open
Download DrTCP 0.21 - DR TCP - a internet speed connection optimizer. - Softpedia

It appears you are on Unlimited 256Kbps speed tariff. confirm.
If upto 2 Mbps speed max 256KB/sec For 256Kbps speed max d/l 32 KB/sec.
Check at speedtest.net say Melbourne server. Post result Link here.

How many computers you are using in your Cyber cafe ?
Try this program and reduce the MTU to 1492 or 1480 and try whether the web site /s open
Download DrTCP 0.21 - DR TCP - a internet speed connection optimizer. - Softpedia

It appears you are on Unlimited 256Kbps speed tariff. confirm.
If upto 2 Mbps speed max 256KB/sec For 256Kbps speed max d/l 32 KB/sec.
Check at speedtest.net say Melbourne server. Post result Link here.
I AM USING 3 COMPUTERS ONLY FROM THE BEGINING OF THE bb SERVICEIN MY AREA.
tHE PLAN IS 20GB 3000 mONTHLY, 2MbPS.

HERE ARE THE RESULTS FROM SPEEdtest.NET ::cry:

https://www.speedtest.net/result/275379767.png

I AM USING 3 COMPUTERS ONLY FROM THE BEGINING OF THE bb SERVICEIN MY AREA.
tHE PLAN IS 20GB 3000 mONTHLY, 2MbPS.

HERE ARE THE RESULTS FROM SPEEdtest.NET ::cry:

https://www.speedtest.net/result/275379767.png
Used Dr.TCP as suggested by you. but the results are still the same.

slow download, upload and surfing speed.
:ashamed:

your speedtest shows 1mbps..

But still i am not able to open too many sites..
download and upload even browsing speed is not as it should be?

@/members/9816063641/1.Use only one computer at a time . Check speed. Ensure all web sites open correctly. 2.Update your OS ( if Xp Sp2 ). 3 Add FireFox browser with add on IETAB/IElite/ and adblock plus/NoScript in at least one computer for test purposes 4. Post screen shot Adsl data: snr attn line speed mod etc

@/members/9816063641/
1.Use only one computer at a time . Check speed. Ensure all web sites open correctly.
2.Update your OS ( if Xp Sp2 ).
3 Add FireFox browser with add on IETAB/IElite/ and adblock plus/NoScript in at least one computer for test purposes
4. Post screen shot Adsl data: snr attn line speed mod etc

Ok i have done the same... Tested the same on Single PC.. but still the same problem..Posting the screen test as u demanded : -even imagehosting took too much time to upload images,.. and really i am very much frustrated with DATAone these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
even m facing some problem like this.. some sites loads really slowww.. and even am frustrated from this

Back