Where my BB Speed Lapse?

• Thread starter Thread starter 9816063641
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,107
even m facing some problem like this.. some sites loads really slowww.. and even am frustrated from this

anybody can really HELP US?
i THING THERE IS SOME CHANGE IN SETTINGS ...WHT U THINK?

i think the problem is zte zxdsl modems .... many threads out here having problems with this modem

members/9816063641/
Suggestion 1 :screen shot 1 change dns to 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222
0r 4.2.2.1
Suggestion 2 : screen shot 2 select the mode ( may be mod: try GDMT adsl2+ and adsl2. ( seems to be in GDMT)

Question A: you have not confirmed whether you were able to access all web sites./
after changing/not changing MTU. What is the present MTU selected ?

INFO:Mp3HunGama Download & Play Online Free Indian Bollywood Hindi Pakistani Mp3 Songs Music India Mp3 Pakistan Mp3 Songs Music opening OK.

Present MTU in Modem Settings is 1500...What i have to change ? and why my Downloading speed is also reduced even i am using download accelerator.Also some times when i am trying to download a attachment suppose a attachment of only 10 KB.. it does not even starting download..or if it starts it stops in 98 or 99%.What else i have to change in modem settings?seriously u guys are intrested to solve out my problems i am really thankful to u.keep it up such way.thanks in anticipation please.

@members/9816063641/ SEE MY POST NO 2. If you do not read the suggestions given properly, and give proper feed back, nobody can help you here. Answers like "tried everything problem remains " will dissuade further postings.Like "Antakshri" only the last post is taken up for comments! Same way I have answered your MTU query !, which information you never gave , and after i had repeated the question, now you say MTU is 1500.

Ok reduced the MTU in Modem Settings to 1480.no improovement still.

Back