• Thread starter Thread starter onlytest
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 10,748

onlytest

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Freedom 800 Combo
I am on bsnl broadband plan home 500C, because i think this plan is the best plan available today. but i am unable to understand why people still using home 900 ul or home 1000 or home 500 etc plans.

i want to know why these plans are still popular.

for home 500c i am getting 2mbps speed, night unlimited, 175 free calls worth 175/- free data transfer upto 1.5GB, so the efective plan charges for broadband only is 500-175= 325/- which is 75Rs more than home 250 plan.
so in my openion every home 250 plan user should change to 500c, as they have to pay 250/- for broadband and 180/- for monthly rent. i.e. 430/- which is only 70Rs less then home 500c.

i can download more than 130GB in one month using home 500C, but home900ul plan user can only download maximum 60GB, if computer kept on for 24Hrs. and in 500C plan u get double the data transfer in 1/4th the time.

home 500 user only get 1 GB extra data. but u have to pay 180Rs for rent, and only free calls u get are 50, worth Rs 50, so you have to pay 680Rs per month minimum. 1GB extra is more or less equal to home 500C as 130GB per month or 131GB per month has a very less difference.

in home 500C+ plan, u have to pay per month 600 Rs, and u will get 50 Free calls. other things are equal to home 500 plan. so here in only 600Rs u will get everything same as home 500, and u will save 80Rs compare to home 500.

but the cheapest plan with maximum download is home 500C, efective broadband rate only 325/-

what is your openion?????

you explained everything which i wanted to tell,agrees,agree and agree what u said above...

The Home 500 C is the plan for New Customers...Those who want to take New Phone Connection along with Broadband...Also Home 500C has the Plan of One India Scheme...It is a New Plan & came just 3 months before...To shift the plan we have to disconnect the line & lose our deposit...& to re apply for Phone Connection+Broad Band line & to wait for 3 Months to get the Line...

The Home 500 C is the plan for New Customers...
Those who want to take New Phone Connection along with Broadband...
Also Home 500C has the Plan of One India Scheme...It is a New Plan & came just 3 months before...

To shift the plan we have to disconnect the line & lose our deposit...
& to re apply for Phone Connection+Broad Band line & to wait for 3 Months to get the Line...

No sir, you do not have to do anything you wrote, simply go to customer care and apply for this plan, write an application on blank paper.

OneIndia plan for voice is a very old plan, more than one year old. i have phone line since september 2005, i got BB plan as a Home 500 Customer, and recently changed to home 500c in february.......

The Home 500 C is the plan for New Customers...
Those who want to take New Phone Connection along with Broadband

only home 900ul+ plan has this limitation.

The JTO in my area exhcange told the above info for the plan change ...

Also 1 GB extra is worthy

1024x0.80 = 820 rs... so we can stay in Home 500 itself

If 1.75 Gb crosses soon think about the extra amount
For Home 500 2.556 Gb; In Home 500C 1.75Gb which is too less...

It is better to pay 180 rs rather than paying 820 RS. Also we can do 150 GB/Month in 2-8 AM.

hi @onlytest , iam in HOME 900 UL+ ,i want to change to HOME 500C plan, is it possible? and what about the 900 rs. security deposit whether it will be adjusted or i have to claim it.?

hapag, contact your nearest customer care and apply with application on a plain paper, i think there shouldn't be any problem. they may want you to deposit extra 500 Rs as advance rental. which will returned you when you surrender BB.

The JTO in my area exhcange told the above info for the plan change ...

Also 1 GB extra is worthy

1024x0.80 = 820 rs... so we can stay in Home 500 itself

If 1.75 Gb crosses soon think about the extra amount
For Home 500 2.556 Gb; In Home 500C 1.75Gb which is too less...

It is better to pay 180 rs rather than paying 820 RS. Also we can do 150 GB/Month in 2-8 AM.

i think there is not much difference in 150GB and 149GB.....

and for finding links/torrents/ftps and for surfing 1.5GB is enough. even with 1GB (h250) daily surfing and chatting can be done without worring.

well everyone has different thaughts...thats why i started this thread to find out, what people thinks with other plans.

JTO in your area is not willing to give you right information, here i insisted many people to opt 500C plan and they got.

Also we can do 150 GB/Month in 2-8 AM.
it is only theoretically possible not practically.you have to start download at 2:05AM & stop at 7:55AM to be on safe side & average speed will be around 220-230KBps.your download would be around 130GB assuming that you got full speed on every download(like private torrents or premium member of sites like link-removed).

it is only theoretically possible not practically.you have to start download at 2:05AM & stop at 7:55AM to be on safe side & average speed will be around 220-230KBps.your download would be around 130GB assuming that you got full speed on every download(like private torrents or premium member of sites like link-removed).
130GB is also more than enough:thumbsup:

Back