Which is the best audio system?

• Thread starter Thread starter designwebgraphic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 21,255
Absolutely. Sony is the 1 name comes ahead of every other brands. Works fine, no hassles, great services.They have been in the business since few decades then why other companies haven't learnt anything from them?

I paid 11200/- including VAT.. I got A wednesday DVD.. and a TV output cable.. They didnt have anything else.. and yeh I also got Raaz 2 Music CD also.. overall a great product and simply awesome quality..

I am also from bangalore..from which shop you bought it?

Thanks,
Simon Mandy

I am also from bangalore..from which shop you bought it?

I got it from Sony World, Airport Road, Domlur

I checked in so many shops.

The least price offered is by PAI International, Indiranagar

Price - 11600 (3 DVDs free).

Few questions,

1) Do I need to put a stabilizer for this? At my home there is slight voltage problem.

2) Do we have fast forward/backward option in this model (MHC-GZR5D)

3) Also is it possible to take the audio output from the TV and computer and play it in the System?

4) Is there any limitation for playing songs from USB storage, such as USB device should not contain more that 'n' no of songs or folders.

5) I know that this model has got 2 pin plug and it does not fit in properly in our sockets..Will it be a problem?

6) Overall how is the product (Guys who have used for few months please answer)

Thanks,
Simon Mandy

11600 and 3 DVDs free - that is a good deal. Go for it.

Following are the answers to your Q

1) Do I need to put a stabilizer for this? At my home there is slight voltage problem.
A. I do not use. If you think you need it as per your current scenario, you can use.

2) Do we have fast forward/backward option in this model (MHC-GZR5D)
A. Yes, it has been given for: DVD Videos, Audios, Cassette Player (Not for USB)

3) Also is it possible to take the audio output from the TV and computer and play it in the System?
A. YES - That was the main reason i bought for. BUT - those cables are not supplied. I demanded and then only they gave me. You too have to ask them to give you (if they dont, they are cheap and available in the market)

4) Is there any limitation for playing songs from USB storage, such as USB device should not contain more that 'n' no of songs or folders.
A. Never tried. I use 4GB drive and it works.

5) I know that this model has got 2 pin plug and it does not fit in properly in our sockets..Will it be a problem?
A. No problem.

6) Overall how is the product (Guys who have used for few months please answer)
A. Excellent - Go for it after all It's a Sony :)

designwebgraphic said:
11600 and 3 DVDs free - that is a good deal. Go for it.

A. YES - That was the main reason i bought for. BUT - those cables are not supplied. I demanded and then only they gave me. You too have to ask them to give you (if they dont, they are cheap and available in the market)

Thank you for the response.
Is it possible for you to a post a picture of the cable?

Yes - i have got 3 cables - out of which 1 is already supplied with the SYSTEM (which is the one you can connect this Sony DVD Player to your TV) so that you can enjoy movies and listen music. (Video will be appeared on TV and Sound will be out from SONY audio system)

Following are the pictures I have taken for you:

[1] DVD Video Cable (Supplied with the SONY Audio System) - Used to take the video out from SONY and display on TV - Sound from SONY

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/531/designwebgraphicsonyaud.jpg

Same cable as above (Zoomed out)
http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/7751/designwebgraphicsonyaudz.jpg

This one is used for AUDIO IN (Used with Computers, Laptops, Walkmans, Discmans etc...) - Also can be used with TV to take it's sound from SONY (by attaching it into Headphone jack into TV)
http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/3803/designwebgraphicsonyaudh.jpg

This one is specifically for TV to take out the sound from TV to SONY Audio System
- Black connector goes into SONY Audio System
- White and Red connectors go into TV
http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/9728/designwebgraphicsonyaudy.jpg

Dont worry, they guys will get you started with everything you demand. GO FOR IT

Hope my efforts helped you out. Good luck....

Thanks Dude.Thats was very helpful.I already have all the above listed cables.First one.I think even I can use the same cable to connect to my LCD monitor.My TV doesn't have a head phone jack.So I don't think I can use Third picture to take sound out from TV.But the fourth one is OK.I can use that to take TV sound out.Once again thanks for all the efforts.

I bought the same model 3 weeks back.So far so good.I am using it only for playing songs, FM and playing MP3 from computer.Nice sound..Thank you all for a helping me to choose the model.Thanks,Simon Mandy

Back