Which is the best DTH as of now

• Thread starter Thread starter manjunath
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,783

manjunath

ISP
Sify
Hi friends,I want to take one new DTH connection but I am confusing with different companies. Could anybody give me an advice for which is best DTH. I am from Karnataka so basically I wanted to see all the Kannada channels and also Hindi channels.

Well I am a dishtv Subscriber, and i can suggest you to go for DishtvAS:1. Dishtv has maximum number of channels as compared with other platform. Total of 240 channels.2. Dishtv Has most economical packages then any other DTH.3. Dishtv has more economical ala-carte or add-on packs and make more number of ala-carte options to choose from and also gives their subscriber a choice and choose what they want to watch and pay for that Only.4. Good active Service: ICICI Active, Bhakti Active, Astro Active, Sports Active, Monsterjobs Active(Soon to be available).5.Software and user interface is best among all dth.6. No problem with the hardware.7. Currently have maximum number of subsriber base around 5.5 million.

It depends from person to person. I will advice you to go to a showroom and check it out yourselves. There are lot of parameters which differentiates DTH, like number of channels, availability of some channels, initial price, rent, channel packages, quality, customer support, technology, STBs, remotes etc. Its better you check it yourselves and decide. Please do not select a brand blindly following someones advice.

Back