Which is the best DTH Service in India?

• Thread starter Thread starter kumarjagdeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 21,772

kumarjagdeep

ISP
MTNL
Hi, to everyone. I live in Delhi, right now at home I am using traditional Cable tv connection. Now I have decided to go for the DTH service. I want most channels to be English and Hindi. I don't have much knowledge of DTH service, so please give me suggestions.

Instead of getting your dth service now u shud wait for Airtel DTH
then the picture will be clearer:)
as of now its hard to tell:whistle:
Dish TV radio channels and Zee sports etc
Tata Sky Gud Costumer Care s compared to others
Big TV Mpeg4 technology means they can provide more channels

WAIT FOR AIRTEL DTH;)

Thanks for your information.

Instead of getting your dth service now u shud wait for Airtel DTH
then the picture will be clearer:)
as of now its hard to tell:whistle:
Dish TV radio channels and Zee sports etc
Tata Sky Gud Costumer Care s compared to others
Big TV Mpeg4 technology means they can provide more channels

WAIT FOR AIRTEL DTH;)

For English and Hindi as of now i can say its Big for its clarity and technology and then Tata Sky. If u prefer regional then it is Sun Direct and Dish Tv.... "All are my personal observations"

I live in Delhi n want to know the best dth service provider. I have 3 tvs nd I am currently on Tata Sky but I think its very expensive. how about airtel or big tv ?:confused:

As all of us are aware by the launch of Airtel Dth in the dth industry, but I am a Big tv user so there is no choice to go for Airtel dth. However, new subscribes has many choices to choose from. Here I want you guys to discuss their (Big tv and Airtel dth) different aspects. So it will help others to decide. Let us start, Both have Mpeg 4 technology… reply:happy:

Wait for some time, airtel package and pricing list is confusing, they will take some time to fix the same :thumb:

Big tv is still having teething issues and airtel service is expensive, packages are not clear , hold on for some time, videocon is also launching its services, we will have a price war shortly :whistle:

Which is the best DTH service among all the new entrants and existing old ones?

Back