• Thread starter Thread starter ItsMe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 15,041

ItsMe

Its Me only.
ISP
ADL
I am planning to buy a new mobile phone, as currently I am carrying my personal and official mobile phones, which is a real pain.

My basic requirements

dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
Internet capability
EDGE (as I do browse a lot in my mobile)
video recording
Video/music playback

Nice to have features

wifi
flash light (for camera)
3G
GPS
touchscreen... (and the list is endless).

My budget will be 10k, but if I get it for less, I'm much more happy

I prefer top branded phones, but do not mind going for a second layer brand (like Karbonn, Micromax, spice etc).

I have found some which comes near my expectation, like Samsung B7722, videocon v1750 etc, but do not have any feedbacks from real users.

Please suggest if you have experience with any of the above model, or any other model which you think will fit my requirements.

Anyone with a helping mind..?

No response yet!! I guess its a bit difficult to have DOUBLE SIM phone with all those features. You will have to stick to likes of Micromax, Spice etc.I have seen few advt. of AKAI and MOTOROLA housing two sim. Check them too. And dont forget to peep into SAMSUNG website.

Hmm, but dual SIM is a must for me... and android is something which I want to go for after iPhone.. Anyway I know that ultimately I will not got for a local brand, but still... I'm confused..

things are going to go all complicated now. windows phone 7 has arrived. meego is coming soon. videocon was previously making windows mobile devices. they have just launched their first android smartphone. we might soon see WP7 devices from all the major players in the indian market. android is largely being offered as a niche by htc and samsung in india.

Andriod, which is supposed to be a free platform, is now only in high end phones. What an irony... or was that supopsed to be that way?

I am planning to buy a new mobile phone, as currently I am carrying my personal and official mobile phones, which is a real pain.

My basic requirements

dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
Internet capability
video recording
Video/music playback

Nice to have features

wifi
flash light (for camera)
3G
GPS

I prefer top branded phones, but do not mind going for a second layer brand (like Karbonn, Micromax, spice etc).

I have found some which comes near my expectation, like Samsung B7722, videocon v1750 etc, but do not have any feedbacks from real users.

Please suggest if you have experience with any of the above model, or any other model which you think will fit my requirements.

At the moment Samsung Star Duos B7722 is the only choice we have so far as 3g Dual SIM phones are concerned.
It caters to most of your needs you have mentioned and is priced around Rs 12000 but you can get it for around Rs 11500 online if you raise your budget a little bit.

Actually I was the first to mention this mobile on this forum as I am also planning to purchase it but I am also waiting for some feedback on this mobile from some actual user particularly about the 3g internet speeds on this mobile.

Samsung B7722 - Full phone specifications

Earlier Acer DX 900 failed in India due to it's very high price.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

My basic requirements

dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
Internet capability
video recording
Video/music playback

Nice to have features

wifi
flash light (for camera)
3G
GPS

Videocon v1750 is a new entry so we dont any idea about this mobile but it does not have 3g capability.
At the same time Videocon V7500 is a Dual Sim 3g mobile with android but still more feedback is required about this mobile before buying as it also costs around Rs 12500.

By the way Samsung B7722 does not have GPS.

Back