Which is the best dual SIM mobile?

• Thread starter Thread starter ItsMe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 15,041
Friends, thanks all for your suggestions. I overruled my decision and bought a Samsung B772. Phone looks cool, and have lot of features it seems. Touch interface cannot be compared to high end phones like iPhone, but it works well. Will share a detailed review soon

Congrats on buying B7722.
I will also buy it soon .I have also heard that it is not comparable to Android phones even.
At the same time I have heard it does the job it is made for quite well.Moreover there is no other choice if some one wants a phone with DUAL SIM + 3g.From online reviews it seems the camera for taking still pictures is good.
Hope to see your detailed review on B7722 soon.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Friends, thanks all for your suggestions. I overruled my decision and bought a Samsung B772. Phone looks cool, and have lot of features it seems. Touch interface cannot be compared to high end phones like iphone, but it works well. Will share a detailed review soon

Could you please post your detailed review of Samsung Star Duos B7722 mobile at the below URL :
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-3g/62479-samsung-dual-sim-3g-mobile/

Or alternatively start your own thread devoted exclusively to Samsung Star Duos B7722 as there are very few forums,threads by actual users of this mobile on the net.
So your thread will be helpful to all the existing and future users of this mobile.

Thank you

sure, will do..

Friends, thanks all for your suggestions. I overruled my decision and bought a Samsung B772. Phone looks cool, and have lot of features it seems. Touch interface cannot be compared to high end phones like iPhone, but it works well. Will share a detailed review soon

How much did the B7722 cost you ?

Harekrishna, As of October 2011 which is the best Dual sim mobile with all good features.Can someone please help me?

Back