why i love my cable guy

me going to change to CAS from Tata Sky...find it expensive...need to see who provides digicableservice in my area...

the cable guy is rude.

the cable guy is rude.

Please do not generalize. My cable guy is not at all rude, and works in an organized way. Never had a complaint, pricing is great, and their service is good.

I pay Rs270 or so for bigtv dth.We had a cable connection operating by a local asianet cable franchisee.asianet broadband is not available to our society although it is available ~1kms which incidently is Municipal limit.I've Heard of some other cable tv group reaching kerala;waiting if they can provide VFM offer.IPTV is also not yet available :(

expect for chennai,( i pity those guys, but the there people deserve it . the people with there attitude and all. they think that people from other states are outsider's and also vote back the same party again, who has looted and cheated them :wall:. cheanni is still in stone age for me, a girl wearing a jeans walking down the road , would get more attention than katie homes :yahoo do not get me wrong i am a tamil by birth, was born there have spent around 4 yrs there working ) which still lives in a hitler era of sun network cutting other networks and all .

i believe that all other towns has competitions .

i know that people from chennai will be angry from my above post, but the truth is that, i find chennai is a place still in stone age. here people are more conservative than taliban. even a girl in jeans, is more watched than katie homes walking down a road in afghanistaan .

people have to change there. they are too much into there 7 pm to 10.30pm. mega serial thing. every house is like stuck into mega serial from 7 to 11 pm. what it results that the childrens do not learn anything, a discovery or NGC or animal planet is a alien word there , they do miserably when they go outside chennai. the busiest roads in chennai go for dogs after 8 pm.

a girl walking down alone at around 9 pm . will need a NSG protection , to return home safely. The only place where there are more wine shops than general stores, and also the only place on earth where people are allowed to drink outside wine shop's .

If some one drinks outside a wine shop in mumbai, i bet he would be canned to the ice age by the police.

as far as i am concerned , chennai expect for a few places like adayar, anna nagar. rest of the places are still in stone age. regardless of however the people try to project themself modern or techno savy on internet or forums. they still lack the mind set, which will make them a 21st generation city.

i just wish that people from where i belong, use there head and change things around .

In all i find people a bit off the generation, and there complaining about SCB and Sun direct, does not ammuzes me. since both companies are run by cheats and crooks. Wish people get some enlightment and stand against this goons

This is a off topice post. but had to justify my earlier post

well i do not really have to write all this. but thought like writing what i feel about chennai

Why don't you STFU. What has this rant of yours have any relation to the topic.

Back