why indian ISPs and government focus on increasing rural internet than urban which is more imp?

• Thread starter Thread starter blazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3,316
ah!! the village life is the best, cool fresh air, nature, animals and all the beautiful things in this world, i am just dreaming i will settle in village only and leave all the urban luxuries.:P

TBH village life is much better than urban sh1T lol.Better health as polluted air is less.Think of life in a whole new perspective when you move from urban to rural area :)

Ya Gogeta, village life is much better, i am from mysore living in mumbai and i feel my small town life was much better than this mumbai s***, lot of pollution congestion people, small houses, breathing problems etc, i am thinking of permanently settling in mysore or some village.

B'lore ain't that congested so maybe move there. Mysore's good too. Mumbai is so filled up lol. It's like ppl per sq km is very high.

I'm from a rural area. AFAIK broadband penetration is too good in my area(Credit goes to BSNL). 6 out of 10 people from my neighbours are subscribers of DataOne.
No private ISPs will provide a broadband connection in a village. So BSNL should concentrate on villages for quality broadband services. Please understand that there are lot of techies in farmers too. They have children educating. Nowadays internet helps a lot for education. Don't you think that education should be equal for rural and urban people. That's the reason govt. is targeting villages where private ISPs fails.

you mean to say every 6 out of 10 villagers have broadband?? :eek:

This thread just took a turn for the worse lol.class wise urban's hv not so much man.Seriously.Only rare ones do.

i get really frustrated by seeing the government and ISPs investing ....(

Sorry but I believe you have no idea about villages and about the requirement of students/Panchayats/hospitals.

GPRS and CDMA 1X is more than enough for villages and villagers...

Do waqt ki roti nahi naseeb hota aur broadband ??

Do you think only poor lives in villages? LOLZZ

lol blazer,our traffic is getting them ads and ads generate cash so yes we own em :p.Anyone here from B'lore region?I need some help with internet connection choices :)

Back