• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,011

vln_arun

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
Hi friends,

As u all know that DISH TV is having 14 transponders and Tata Sky is having 12 transponders...Even new entrant Big dth is also having more transponders when compared to sun direct...Sun direct is having only 7 transponders...SUN DIRECT and BIG DTH r using MPEG-4 format..so,i think that BIG DTH will be having more channels when compared to SUN DIRECT...

Why this injustice to SUN DIRECT DTH?

I want to know is it possible for ISRO to increase the transponders in INSAT 4B in near future?

it is not possible to increase the transponders in existing satellite...............Insat 4b has 12 ku band transponders in which 5 is used by DDD+ and remaining 7 is used by Sundirect

hello, dish having only 9 transponder and max good quality channels 150 to 180, but sun direct having 7 transponder max 250 and more, about Tata Sky they have 12 tp but max 150 only,so sun dth better than excisting,but Big tv having 7 now and may they increase.You know one thing from 1 jan al a crat comes, then all the dth feed brodcaster has to pay carriage charges every yr, then all chanel will come down only iptv and cable wala can be possible 200 or more

What injustice are u talking abt, SUN Booked for 7 transponders they got that, Its not the mistake of ISRO or anyone. There is nothing called justice or injustice in this , Why do u want to make a issue out of nothing.

What injustice are u talking abt, SUN Booked for 7 transponders they got that, Its not the mistake of ISRO or anyone. There is nothing called justice or injustice in this , Why do u want to make a issue out of nothing.

Just a simple doubt arises in me..Thats why i posted thisthread..if i hurt u then sorry..I am a big fan of SUN TV...I thought that because of politics they have reduced TP'S for sun direct...

Once again sorry if i hurt u....

And also may be it is a political problem...Anyway, most people just can't watch more than 200 channels.

And also may be it is a political problem...

Anyway, most people just can't watch more than 200 channels.

True, but if more channels are avialble you get a choice to see what you want. Now you must watch what is shown.

Back