Will UTV World Movies channel come to Dish TV ?

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 9,073
Its coming on my cable.........so its launched
This channel is not yet launched, its not in any cable,
I dont know Which part of delhi r u located.

This channel is not yet launched, its not in any cable,
I dont know Which part of delhi r u located.
Yes that's right, the channels still not yet launched....yesterday i have seen advertisement on bindass and it says coming soon , no dates mentioned their for their release.

Hi,Most of the channels are being paid channels now a days...... So dont think any new additional channel will come into Dish TV..... Others channel will be paid channel soon..... :(

this channel officially launched on 5th Feb 08as a dish tv subscriber i dont think i will be able to watch anything new

this channel officially launched on 5th Feb 08

as a dish tv subscriber i dont think i will be able to watch anything new
R u sure that channel officially launched on 5th Feb 08 ? How come u know? Provide the link or source for this.

UTV World Movies and Bindass Movies, Both the channels r from UTV network , but which is the DTH company on which both channels r present ? What is the main difference in them ?

I wonder why it should come in any format???????The channel call itself World Movies and it ignore the best of world cinema, and end up showing some shity english films. It is a shame UTV to put up this average product and call itself 'above the ordinary'.This is way below the ordinary!Girish

They are going to make all the UTV channels available on Sun DTH. I simply abhor every venture of that blithering fellow Maran. He is pretty anti-cometitive ... I think it won't be on other DTH networks ... This is pretty sad stuff ... I hope dish tv and Tata Sky follow suit and offer all the UTV channels including bindass ... They want more profits ... and adding channels is not a priority .... Rs300 can only go so far ...

Back