Wishnet Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter avirup2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 33,676
Thats not working, when I entred my pin code & searched for buisness partner in my location, it shows "no result found". A lso wishnet customer care is clueless about the cable operators, they said they have no system to find the list of cable operators!

I was a customer of Alliance Broadband for 8 years. Recently ABSPL started putting annoying pop under adverts in browsers which is completely unethical according to industry standards. An ISP should not show ads to paid customers. However, they denied when I asked helpdesk. When I put forward every proof that they did it, then they finally accepted that they have done it. I asked whether they'd take it off, nobody could give an answer - so finally I had changed my connection to Wish Net Pvt. Ltd.So far as I know, the co-founder of Alliance Broadband moved away from ABSPL and created this Wish Net Pvt. Ltd. So, WishNet is from that original man! My connection (with WishNet) is only 1 day old and I am yet to ascertain the quality so I won't comment on that as of now. But I'll definitely tell you guys, don't compare WishNet with ABSPL since their years of operational experience differs highly. Give WishNet some time, they'll definitely do better with time. If I start saying problems of ABSPL, you guys will fall off your desks, I do have a big basket of stories in my 8 years of relationship with Alliance Broadband Pvt. Ltd. (ABSPL).Every ISP has its own good and bad, we must understand this. Nothing & nobody in this world is perfect except God :)

Wishnet is the best.. with attractive packages and reliable connection..trust me guyz service is much better than any other broadband in kolkata.

package cost is the lowest compared to any other isp in kolkata

UNLIMITED PLANS:-

PLAN NAMES BANDWITH VALIDITY PRICE
BRONZ 256 kbps 30 DAYS 381/-
SILVER 512 kbps 30 DAYS 540/-
GOLD 768 kbps 30 DAYS 761/-
WISH POWER 1 mbps 30 DAYS 1120/-
WISH POWER+ 1.5 mbps 30 DAYS 1488/-
WISH XPRESS 2 mbps 30 DAYS 2250/-
PRICES ARE INCLUDING ALL TAXES.

LIMITED PLANS:-

PLAN NAMES BANDWITH USAGE VALIDITY PRICE
ENTREE 512 kbps 300 MB 30 DAYS 165/-
ENTREE+ 512 kbps 800 MB 30 DAYS 282/-
STANDARD 512 kbps 2000 MB 30 DAYS 425/-
ECONOMY 512 kbps 2500 MB 60 DAYS 550/-
STANDARD+ 512 kbps 4000 MB 90 DAYS 800/-
PREMIUM 1 mbps 2000 30 DAYS 495/-
PRICES ARE INCLUDING ALL TAXES.

TO CALCULATE UR DOWNLOAD SPEED= BANDWDTH/8
EXAMPLE FOE A 512 kbps CONNECTION DOWNLOAD SPEED WILL BE 64-70 KB/SEC

SPEED REMAINS CONSTANT SO NO PROBLEM WITH IT

AM using 512kbps connection(unlimited)

check my speed

hii guyzz!! I am new in Kolkata. At present I have taken a flat near Tiljala Police Statn, Picnic Garden. I want to have a wishnet connection. Any help,(any name, contaact no. or any link) which cable provider can provide me the connection?Thanks in advance!

hi.I am also staying in the same area.purba abashan.I am fed up wd bsnl broadband,can you suggest me? alliance/wishnet/pmpl/siti?

Back