Without ESPN&STAR SPORTS

• Thread starter Thread starter karti3440
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,470

karti3440

ISP
Dataone
Hi friends,without ESPN And STAR SPORTS sun DTH is waste,When they are interduce online purchase,In self care just we say out payment details and package selecting options,On line purchase with credit/debit/internet banking When??????Bigh DTH is on the way before that Wakeup Sun DTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys start sending mails to sundirect officials

We should send more mails from different id to show them how people are unhappy.

I am waiting for ESPN in sun direct.Untill that i will not subscribe for any packages.bcz definetly sun direct will give ESPN,STAR SPORTS & STAR cricket in seperate add on and they will charge around 40-75 rupees..Even for that we have to pay for 3 months.I am sure that they will not add any more channels in the packages that they have released it today.,

they must introduce maxi package for rs 300 to 350 with all channels,hindi & english movie package,sports package ..we must send mails to sundirect officials

they must introduce maxi package for rs 300 to 350 with all channels,hindi & english movie package,sports package ..we must send mails to sundirect officials

yes,there should be some benefit if anyone needs all channels. picking these packages for all channels is proving costly.

Back