World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 159
  • Views Views 53,254
hehe.........luking different........how old is this pic ??

[YOUTUBE]tLpxSiRMIIw[/YOUTUBE]

yeah that's him!

This is a rare video of undertaker known as the punisher (masked) back in the USWA Days versing steve austin

i saw a tag team match : hardy boys vs. edge and big show.........hardy boys won.....i really like them as a team......:thumb:

yesterday i saw a trailer of khali's bollywood debut film.......definitely it would be a FLOP....:cool2:....its a movie for small kids !!!!!
I recently saw him in my dvd collection english movie............but i forgot the name of that movie........:ashamed:

No one is greater than STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN... why he is not coming back to WWE:cry:

Since he injured his legs long time back he is not participating in WWE matches but he some times comes as a guest referre for some matches in special events of WWE

My all time favourite is Bret The Hitman Hart...........:dance:

Other Favorties are: Shawn Michaels, Undertaker (music & lighting), Austin (music & speech), The Rock (Music & his speech), HHH...........:dance:

has Shawn Michael been employed by JBL ??? (coz shawn had become bankrupt !!!!)

• Michaels officially employed by JBL at Armageddon: Resuming the “employment” angle started about two weeks ago on RAW, John Bradshaw Layfield appeared during this Monday’s program to present what went down between himself and Shawn Michaels at Armageddon to the viewing audience.

At the PPV, Michaels delved into his current financial situation. He wasn’t very responsible with money when he was younger by lending out money to [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]friends[/font] and spending his own cash on the many surgeries he’s had as a result of his in-ring career. He also lost a lot of money from poor [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]investments[/FONT][/FONT] in the stock market, and is now essentially broke. And being that he’s not young anymore and doesn’t know how much time he has left in his career, he needs to worry about his family’s financial[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] security[/FONT][/FONT] and refuses to become a wrestling tragedy. As a result, despite his disliking for JBL, he has decided to take him up on an employment offer, even at the expense of being called a sellout. JBL and Michaels shook hands, and then we went back live to RAW and saw JBL grinning at the top of the ramp.[/FONT]

I still don’t understand this angle very much. Sure, it’s different. And I can respect that to a degree. But how in the blue hell do they expect me to believe that Shawn Michaels is broke? I mean, even if he did blow a few bucks before “finding” himself, the man has to be making a substantial [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]salary[/FONT]] these days with the WWE just based on seniority alone. There’s no way this guy is in the poorhouse. It’s just not believable. And even in the world of wrestling, there should be some semblance of believability in order for an angle to make sense.[/FONT]

I can appreciate that the WWE doesn’t want to just come out with a feud between Michaels and JBL. But to try and push the concept of Michaels being broke is a big stretch.

1WRESTLING.COM - NEWSLINE - PRO WRESTLING'S DAILY NEWS SOURCE

Back