World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 159
  • Views Views 53,254
Well WWE is fake, cricket isn't. I wonder why he said that! :S

lol.. if you ask admin, he will probably say both are "fixed"

For sure WWE is fixed but very well scripted unlike cricket as they get caught in fixing...:grin:

lol.. if you ask admin, he will probably say both are "fixed"
I hate it with someone says this. Just because of few idiots, it's wrong, VERY WRONG to insult the game and the other players.

And the determination is still visible. The best example is the aggression of Jayawardene and Dilshan today against the Aussies. You could see the determination in their eyes. To disrespect the game and other cricketers is indeed wrong.

cricket is like wwe. just that the management is worse.

Bhuvneshwar Kumar cannot shout at Dhoni when he drops a catch. Similarly, even I cannot say anything to you, kyunki yeh site aapki aur aap yahaan ke Jaikant Shikre. ;)
That's why, it's better for me to stay quite. Mann mann bohot gaaliyan di maine abhi abhi aapko, Sushubh bhai. :p

I used to follow it religiously when I was a kid. Then someone told me that it was all fixed. I was crest fallen. I cried my heart out and decided I will never watch it again.

When I came to know it planned, I started even more enjoying it. I hadn't missed any raw and smackdown in last one year since I purchased a DVR.

Bhuvneshwar Kumar cannot shout at Dhoni when he drops a catch. Similarly, even I cannot say anything to you, kyunki yeh site aapki aur aap yahaan ke Jaikant Shikre. ;)
That's why, it's better for me to stay quite. Mann mann bohot gaaliyan di maine abhi abhi aapko, Sushubh bhai. :p

lol. i stay away from cricket thread for the very specific reason that i do not like it. :) no worries.

Punk VS Rock was quite well scripted.In a couple of forums,people posted that instead of shield,brock will interfere in the match :P I was just waiting for him to appear but in the end,those shield came up :D

Back