World's Most Beautiful News Reader!

What else do you expect from geeks? Consider an example.What is the first thing that comes in mind when I say - Apple?a) The fruit, Adam and Eve etc.b) Apple Records, Beatles, Michael Jackson etc.c) Apple Inc, Steve Jobs, Mac, ipod etc.That should answer your question.

I was fed up of aKregator crashing all the time and taking up too much memory. When I read the title, I thought, "Finally!".

when the title says "worlds most beautiful...." i would rule out the possibility of an app.

i prefer google reader because it's web based and hence centralised. before reader, i used bloglines which is also web based.then in between i tried out rssbandit for a while, didnt like the decentralised app. was inconvenient to track/upload my list of already-read blogs to avoid getting the same blogs as unread again...google reader allows me to read blogs at home and office without hassles...

Guys this thread is for Melissa exclusive, discuss about her.......:pIf you want to discuss about RSS readers we can have a separate thread for it....... :(

lol, lets post local newsreaders' (tv presenters') pics, can we? but i agree this french one is very pretty

mhm i liked one of the weather girls on ndtv. last time i checked she was doing their reader letters... dont even remember the name now

Anuradha??

For artificial (non-human) news readers, go to https://broadband.forum/legal-downloads/18427-good-rss-news-readers-aggregators/.

@sushubh.
I think she is the crazy enow weekend lady - Naomi Dutta I think. Crazy coz her accent is atrocious. She produces programs for Times Now. She and another fellow from Indiatimes Movies 'recommend' and 'review' movies, music etc. And their reviews are absolute crap, whatever little I have seen of them.

Afreen Kidwai and Smriti Rao are good contenders, BTW.

Back