WorldSpace to pull out of India

• Thread starter Thread starter sakthiman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 57,468
Status
Not open for further replies.
And secondly, its expected that Liberty will relaunch WS with a new brand in the second quarter of 2010.

Have you got a link where it shows liberty media did buy out worldspace ?

No, News reports dont count !

I see no mention of worldspace on liberty media's website.

According to the latest buzz, 4-5 Indian companies were keen to take up WS, including the Yash Raj but they weren't allowed to. Even the media is silent about this. God knows whats cooking behind..! And secondly, its expected that Liberty will relaunch WS with a new brand in the second quarter of 2010. But be warned that these are just rumors and nothing has been finalized yet..!

I haven't heard anything about this?

@blr_p,Liberty Media did buy out WS minus WS India. Believing it or not is totally your outlook and I have no interest in influencing that..!!@ Crazysah,You will possibly not hear about it since you are possibly not a part of the "Save WS" campaign..! Anyways, as I said these are just rumors and nothing has been confirmed.

Liberty Media did buy out WS minus WS India. Believing it or not is totally your outlook and I have no interest in influencing that..!!
OK, so i guess some news report which could also be a rumour is good enough for you then :)

@^, And I guess some thought process in your mind which prompts you to oppose the fact is good enough for you...!!!

Yes, its called supporting evidence ;)

@ Crazysah,

You will possibly not hear about it since you are possibly not a part of the "Save WS" campaign..! Anyways, as I said these are just rumors and nothing has been confirmed.

Ok. So how do I become a part of the Save WS campaign?

@blr_p,Thank God that supporting evidence is restricted till the boundaries of your mind..!! ;)@crazysah,The Save WS campaign is on Facebook, I think the link to that was posted by Shanti a few days back..!

Thank God that supporting evidence is restricted till the boundaries of your mind..!! ;)

I dont use worldspace, if you have any hopes of seeing them back then facts might increase those chances rumours however are useless.

So go do your homework cos, what ive found does not support your statements.

I dont use worldspace, if you have any hopes of seeing them back then facts might increase those chances rumours however are useless.

So go do your homework cos, what ive found does not support your statements.

Thats the difference. You were NOT a subscriber of WS while I was for the past 4 years. And as I told you before, I am not interested whether you believe it or not. I am not asking anyone here to support my statements. I guess you need to do your class work properly before you can go and do some home work..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back