Worst and pathetic service from Airtel

ISP
mtnl
I have been using airtel dth for 1 year and I can tell you it is very horrible to recharge from their site DTH Services in India, Direct to Home, Best DTH Satellite TV Provider

One month back , I have gone for top up plan and after 1 month I have decided to remove the top up.But Im unable to remove the top up from their website DTH Services in India, Direct to Home, Best DTH Satellite TV Provider. Even I called their customer centre , and they told that their is technical issue and I habe to call them later.More that 1 week have gone.
Are they not testing thier customer portal http://airtel.in/digitaltv.?
It is impossible to remove top up once you subscribe to it.

Please dont go for airtel DTH service.Also they have one useless portal DTH Services in India, Direct to Home, Best DTH Satellite TV Provider

I believe, they have intentionally made it impossible for the customer to remove a top up from his/her plan online. Only way to remove a top-up is to call their customer support and there they repeatedly tell you to call again as their system is under upgradation. I'll move to Tata Sky after my current subscription runs out in 2 months.

Its with all the DTH, they don't give the package removal option on there websites. They give a reason that due to system restrictions they cant do it. When you can add channels/packages through websites why not remove them?

Back