Worst Technical support of Act Broadband in bangalore

• Thread starter Thread starter nithun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,915
ISP
ACT Broadband
Dear All

I it is a sad incident of Act which is still not resolved i have taken act broad band connection with upfront 6 months paid for it and from 25th onwards its is not working i had to call the customer care wherin they gave a TAT of 24 working hours and says thats working hours is 3 days and till now the compalnt status says that tried to ping the ip but not responding when i contacted nodal team on call and spoke to person Ravi i got reply that i can go no where he is the entire Bangalore escalation head and will get the same fixed by 26th by 7 PM but after that there is no update regarding the same where in am running pillar to post but getting same answer that give us some time .I am repenting why did i go to ACT broadband from Airtel as there is no proper response even after esclating things. :pissed-off:

I will wait for a day and file a case in consumer forum reg the same for my losses incurred for disrupted services,

Regards
Nithun

My complaint number is 0001535911 and no resolution since 4 days with only sorry figures if i call customer care

nithun said:
My complaint number is 0001535911 and no resolution since 4 days with only sorry figures if i call customer care
Hello Nithun,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for sharing your issue and other details with us. We will forward your complaint to the concerned team and soon they will get in touch with you. We assure your that your issue will get resolved at the earliest.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hello Nithun,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for sharing your issue and other details with us. We will forward your complaint to the concerned team and soon they will get in touch with you. We assure your that your issue will get resolved at the earliest.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Hello Nithun,The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries. Thank you for your cooperation.Warm Regards,ACT Broadband

I am completely agreed with the other negative reviews.I was using ACT and I have applied for shifting of connection on 9th December,2013. They have collected the shifting charge Rs 300. After that so many followup mails , calls , they did not confirm me whether they can shift the connection or not. I am working from home so a single day without internet connection would be a big trouble for me. I also stated the same thing to them.Also several mails I have sent. They came back to me on 24th December,2013 by saying they can not shift as the landlord did not give them permission to put the switch box. HOW THEY ARE DOING BUSINESS LIKE THIS ???? Before they collect the shifting charge they can confirm me. More over their customer service is worst ever service in the world. Every time I spoke to their customer care service they used to tell me by today only it will be resolved and they would give me a call by 15 mnts. But every time after 6/7 hours they did not call me and again I called them for follow up and again they said the same thing. They put me in highest level of frustration. They cant confirm whether it is possible or not.
[color=rgb(96,96,96);font-family:EauSansBook, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(253,253,253);]Simply they collected the money. Finally they confirmed on 27th December,2013 that they can not shift the connection and they will disconnect this internet connection.And they did then and there. I asked them to return my money back along with january deposit Rs 832. They customer care representatives Mr. Rajes,Mr. Wasim,Mr Saddam,Mr. Harish I spoke with them. The person collected the shifting charges Mr. Satish , he never picked up my phones after he collected the shifting charges. SO GUYS THINK 100 TIMES BEFORE YOU TAKE ACT BROADBAND CONNECTION. NOW I AM CONTACTING OTHER PROVIDERS. [/color]
[color=rgb(96,96,96);font-family:EauSansBook, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(253,253,253);]ACT CAN GIVE YOU THE CONNECTION ONLY IF YOUR LANDLORD GIVES THE PERMISSION TO THEM TO PLACE THEIR SWITCH BOX. AND ONCE YOU FACE ISSUES THEN ONLY YOU COME TO KNOW, HOW THE SERVICE THEY ARE PROVIDING. [/color]
Now till today 8th JJanuary,2014 , they did not return back my money Rs.1313. More over I have taken a plan advance rental of 6 months will provide a free router. So accordingly I have paid 6 months advance rental. And they have given a ruter. And the funny thing is they are claiming back their router otherwise they will not refund my money. Also they said within 3 years if the disconnection will happen with any reason, the router will be returned back. SEE HOW THEY ARE DING BUSINESS. IT IS THEIR ADVERTISEMENT ABOUT 6 MONTHS ADVANCE RENTAL ROUTER WILL BE FREE.
SO REQUESTING ALL WHO THINKS T TAKE THIS ACT CONNECTION , THINK 100 TIMES BEFORE YOU TAKE. WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT I HAVE EVER SEEN. THIS IS NOT CUSOTMER CARE. THIS IS CUSTOMER DONT CARE.

santanu13 said:
I am completely agreed with the other negative reviews.I was using ACT and I have applied for shifting of connection on 9th December,2013. They have collected the shifting charge Rs 300. After that so many followup mails , calls , they did not confirm me whether they can shift the connection or not. I am working from home so a single day without internet connection would be a big trouble for me. I also stated the same thing to them.Also several mails I have sent. They came back to me on 24th December,2013 by saying they can not shift as the landlord did not give them permission to put the switch box. HOW THEY ARE DOING BUSINESS LIKE THIS ???? Before they collect the shifting charge they can confirm me. More over their customer service is worst ever service in the world. Every time I spoke to their customer care service they used to tell me by today only it will be resolved and they would give me a call by 15 mnts. But every time after 6/7 hours they did not call me and again I called them for follow up and again they said the same thing. They put me in highest level of frustration. They cant confirm whether it is possible or not.
[color=rgb(96,96,96);font-family:EauSansBook, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(253,253,253);]Simply they collected the money. Finally they confirmed on 27th December,2013 that they can not shift the connection and they will disconnect this internet connection.And they did then and there. I asked them to return my money back along with january deposit Rs 832. They customer care representatives Mr. Rajes,Mr. Wasim,Mr Saddam,Mr. Harish I spoke with them. The person collected the shifting charges Mr. Satish , he never picked up my phones after he collected the shifting charges. SO GUYS THINK 100 TIMES BEFORE YOU TAKE ACT BROADBAND CONNECTION. NOW I AM CONTACTING OTHER PROVIDERS. [/color]
[color=rgb(96,96,96);font-family:EauSansBook, Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(253,253,253);]ACT CAN GIVE YOU THE CONNECTION ONLY IF YOUR LANDLORD GIVES THE PERMISSION TO THEM TO PLACE THEIR SWITCH BOX. AND ONCE YOU FACE ISSUES THEN ONLY YOU COME TO KNOW, HOW THE SERVICE THEY ARE PROVIDING. [/color]
Now till today 8th JJanuary,2014 , they did not return back my money Rs.1313. More over I have taken a plan advance rental of 6 months will provide a free router. So accordingly I have paid 6 months advance rental. And they have given a ruter. And the funny thing is they are claiming back their router otherwise they will not refund my money. Also they said within 3 years if the disconnection will happen with any reason, the router will be returned back. SEE HOW THEY ARE DING BUSINESS. IT IS THEIR ADVERTISEMENT ABOUT 6 MONTHS ADVANCE RENTAL ROUTER WILL BE FREE.
SO REQUESTING ALL WHO THINKS T TAKE THIS ACT CONNECTION , THINK 100 TIMES BEFORE YOU TAKE. WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT I HAVE EVER SEEN. THIS IS NOT CUSOTMER CARE. THIS IS CUSTOMER DONT CARE.
Hello Santanu,
We apologizes for the inconvenience. Kindly share your customer ID or contact number with us so that our team can help you in resolving the issue. We assure you that the issue will get resolved on priority.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

Hi ACT,
It is more than one month that you could not able to resolve my issue but now you are saying that you will resolve this issue. How funny ???? It is more than enough with ACT. Now the thing is your customer care is saying , people have to continue with three "3" years to get the free router. So people who opted 6 months advance rental for free router they have to continue 3 years for this. Then why your representative said this ???? You people are cheating with customers. People should take a legal steps.
Thanks.
Santanu Mukherjee.

nithun said:
Hello Nithin,
I am also a victim , a sufferer with ACT very badly. They are cheating top to bottom to the customer. I have opted 6 months advance rental for free router. When I have asked to shift my connection they could not able to provide that. So my connection got disconnected on 27th December,2013. Before the 6 months. Then I have asked to return back my shifting charges along with unused bills. Now they are saying to return back their router other wise they will not return back my money. Even more they said by mail that to get the free router we have to continue with this connection for 3 years. How funny ... They have advertise and even their customer care representative says 6 months advance rental will get a free router. How come it comes 3 years now. I am also going for a legal step against ACT. Now a days consumer forum is very strong. Let see.If you also want to take a legal step please let me know.We have few people against ACT.
One more thing. Nodal officer Mr.Ravi is also said to me that he is the highest level of escalation for Bangalore. Totally lying. When I asked to reply back my mail. His response was , he does not have the access to mail. How strange ???? Highest level of escalation point but does not have the mail access.They are fraud. I mailed them almost 15 but not reply only the apology mail but problem not resolved for long.
Thanks.
Santanu Mukhejee.

santanu13 said:
Hello Nithin,
I am also a victim , a sufferer with ACT very badly. They are cheating top to bottom to the customer. I have opted 6 months advance rental for free router. When I have asked to shift my connection they could not able to provide that. So my connection got disconnected on 27th December,2013. Before the 6 months. Then I have asked to return back my shifting charges along with unused bills. Now they are saying to return back their router other wise they will not return back my money. Even more they said by mail that to get the free router we have to continue with this connection for 3 years. How funny ... They have advertise and even their customer care representative says 6 months advance rental will get a free router. How come it comes 3 years now. I am also going for a legal step against ACT. Now a days consumer forum is very strong. Let see.If you also want to take a legal step please let me know.We have few people against ACT.
One more thing. Nodal officer Mr.Ravi is also said to me that he is the highest level of escalation for Bangalore. Totally lying. When I asked to reply back my mail. His response was , he does not have the access to mail. How strange ???? Highest level of escalation point but does not have the mail access.They are fraud. I mailed them almost 15 but not reply only the apology mail but problem not resolved for long.
Thanks.
Santanu Mukhejee.
Hello Santanu,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly help us with your customer ID or registered contact number so that our team can help you in resolving the issue ASAP. We assure you that the issue will get resolved on HIGH PRIORITY.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

I agree with the above members. I faced downtime of 5 days in December which was resolved after calling customer care 3 or 4 times daily and hearing their lies. Even the technician will call you just once and tell you that he will fix it by the end of the day. But it wont be fixed. And if you call him, he would never receive your call. I thought this was a one off incident.
But again I'm facing a downtime since 9th Jan and again customer care is assuring me everyday that " sir, by the end of the day it will be fixed". Technician called me once and he said the same thing on 9th Jan. But since then he is not picking up my call and customer care is just worthless as ever.
Request no: 0001584170 (registered on 9th Jan 2014 at 10:44 am)
Request no is : 0001594393 ( registered on 11th Jan 2014 7:26 PM)
I'm just sick and tired of this pathetic service. I 'll just complete this month and change my connection of AIRTEL. Their plans might be a little expensive but their service is rock solid. I've seen my brother complaining about problem in router to airtel and them visiting within 3 hours to replace it. I've also seen my brother moving to a different flat 5 kms away from his old flat and again airtel switched the connection the same day and it was working that day itself. Hats off to AirTel,

Back