Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,459
I have to buy xiaomi mi3 for my friend. I registered on 28th morning. I was logged in today, but as soon the countdown ended and I clicked on buy, the site said "you are not registered for the sale, and the product is out of stock". What did I do wrong??

Something very fishy when comparing previous sale and this one. No 502 errors, no load time. Just simply out of stock. :D

I have to buy xiaomi mi3 for my friend. I registered on 28th morning. I was logged in today, but as soon the countdown ended and I clicked on buy, the site said "you are not registered for the sale, and the product is out of stock". What did I do wrong??
You just ran out of luck...!!

I don't get it. If they have stock they would rather sell it then create an artificial shortage. Because when they do that, the devices that are actually sold end up on eBay which hurts both Flipkart AND Xiaomi.

Heres something to share..i ordered mine on 22nd and got my delivery on 28th...i guess they had taken orders more than the stocks on the first day itself...and the overhead orders were so much that,only a few pieces might have been left for the second sale after the compensation!!

Back