Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,459
@volcano619 bro if possible register your other id for sale. Should not happen what ghpk pointed out lol

I am registered for the sale but I am waiting for the black one to be launched in India ( or quality pictures of the grey back to make sure it is not cheesy ;) ). I am pretty sure I will not be ordering one for my self on the next sale day and therefore if you want I can try and order one for you. :).

Cheers!!

i posted super HD images of grey metallic variant.. search for posts on launch day in this thread. its looks pretty good

No I am not looking for professionally clicked picks, they are (at times) misleading.

I was thinking about a pictorial review from some one who got his phone on IBF :)

No I am not looking for professionally clicked picks, they are (at times) misleading.

I was thinking about a pictorial review from some one who got his phone on IBF :)
I did post a pic...i dont have a good camera...But seriously it doesnt look cheap...It looks the opposite of that TBH...Its hard to convince!!

I completely understand your point but some how I have a special hatred for grey and threfore it loose points any ways ( its a personal thing ). I am sitting on fence till any of these occur

1. My current phone gives up (iPhone 4S in a bad shape as of now)
2. MI3 is launched in black , preferably 64 GB
3. A friend is coming from a location where MI4 is available.

A load of Thanks for trying tough :)

Phone arrived today. The build quality is 8/10 (very good). The sim tray does not line perfect with the flat phone top. But that would be nitpicking. MI3 is bigger in height compared to my LG G2.

Everything including WiFi, sensors, speakers, charging, etc are working well. MIUI is very smooth with occasional lag. Since I use iPhone 5S as backup device, I know the little micro stutters which all Androids face. MI3 is no exception.

On connecting to the WiFi, there was 600+ MB update and it was successfully installed bringing the software to V18. I did a full factory reset, charged the phone 100% and packed it up. Now it's ready to be sent to Pune for my brother.

Btw, I did not receive any invoice with the package. How does the warranty work?

Back