Xiaomi Mi Router 3C

I just got the 3 Model (the one with 4 Antennas). Did not have to pay any customs on it. Costed 29$.

Also had a very good experience with GearBest, they had an option for fast shipping to India (at no extra cost). It was shipped through Gati courier (didnt know they had a chinese division). was delivered in one week flat. From now on, I am going to order electronics from them only instead of AliExpress.

jMUTxRd.png

Gati has started appearing on AliExpress too for some listings.

dunno. @Nishant had mentioned it recently. the product i ordered last week through the app... i did not even see any option to pick shipping. must have missed something. it directly asked me to pay and processed the order. was sent through china post (or mail?). now hoping that it arrives at least. previous two orders never arrived so i had to seek a refund for them. order was for around 450 bucks. so it comes under the 15% duty segment. remains to be seen :D

I just got the 3 Model (the one with 4 Antennas). Did not have to pay any customs on it. Costed 29$.

Also had a very good experience with GearBest, they had an option for fast shipping to India (at no extra cost). It was shipped through Gati courier (didnt know they had a chinese division). was delivered in one week flat. From now on, I am going to order electronics from them only instead of AliExpress.

jMUTxRd.png
But I guess you have not bought ac capable version..... as apparent from their site....

This is the same version available in India...

yes... this one is ac capable version....

but when i tried searching at gearbest it showed only 300Mbps 802.11N...

sorry... my bad...

I just bought the same on ebay for around 2400 after using coupon code.seller seems ok as only trades in mi products and has clearly mentioned official eng version in item details.fingers crossed though..hehe

Back