Xiaomi Mi WiFi Mini Router

I am considering buying the Xiaomi Mi WiFi Mini Router. I can order a single unit and wait for 2-3 weeks for it to arrive from AliExpress or I can order 2-3 units and use the faster shipment option and split the charges with anyone interested here. Looking for interested folks!

Of course, there would be additional shipping charge for local shipment :P So maybe this is not that good of an idea.

Last edited:
I always choose hong kong/ Singapore post when i order from AliExpress. gets delivered within 2 weeks flat.. China post sometimes keeps you guessing...

probably would order in the evening. would pick the slower delivery if nobody shows interest in combining the orders!

There is also another version of the router available which has much more horsepower and also has a built in 1TB hdd.. xiaomi miwifi router (not mini)... obviously it costs 4 times more than its smaller sibbling..

How is the range of wifi? I wonder how Such a small size device can cover large area?

If it's not coming to India anytime soon, I may be interested. But the range of wifi is very important for me..

Even ok for big Mi router (without 1TB storage) if it covers much more area..

I saw a couple of videos last night and in all of them they mentioned charger is universal.

Will a larger shipment not increase the probability of attracting customs?

and do you see any advantage over TP-Link that triggered this discussion?

the package looks quite compact to me. plus the total value would still be lower than rs. 10000 which i remember is the limit? maybe not.

Back