Xiaomi Power Bank 10400mAh

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 216
  • Views Views 25,664
Here is some food for thought.

Will Amazon ever be profitable? - Telegraph

Amazon is world's largest retailing company and they make very little profit. Even though they have been operational for 20 years now, the focus is not profit but capturing the market. There is no way any online retailer in India is making a paisa in profits. Except for specialized stores which do not compete with these biggies in the market. Why do you think Flipkart has to keep on raising money every six months or so? The USD 1 billion investment is unlikely to last them for more than a year or two. Indian e commerce market is very small right now. The focus is not on making money but to expand presence, capture market and outlast competition. And that is why Bezos is investing USD 2 billion more in India. Because they know if they give up right now, Flipkart would become a huge threat to them in the future.

BTW. Amazon has no reasons to hide their profits. They are a public company so they need to show as much profit as possible to keep investors happy. Flipkart of course has no such need. But the investors in the company most likely has access to all their financials. Flipkart attracts investments because it is one of the very few players that are likely to outlast the competition.

My package seems to have been stuck in some limbo for last 24 hours.

otSsJoc.png

Nice external charger so far .. I use it for my nexus 4 .. it charges it about 3.5 times .. But the external battery itself takes around 10-12 hours to charge .. Other than that its good going ..

just 3.5 times?? I thought it would give atleast 4+ charges. What is the life that I can expect from it??

Nexus 4 has a rated battery capacity of 2100 mAh. And batteries as usual are not very efficient. 3.5-4 recharges looks normal for this battery size.

Yes mate 3.5 times .. I let the battery drain till about 15% and then charge it with this and it does that around 3.5 times .. biggest pain is putting this external battery for charging overnight for 10-12 hours .. but to be honest it cost me around 1200 rs from ebay and its absolute value for money ..

Yup, that's all it had which is fine I think as everyone would have the bundled data cable of mobile with them.
Dunno. I prefer what Ambrane offers. One single cable with 5 connectors. Do not take much space. And I can pretty much recharge any phone with it!

Back