You broadband : 10mbps for 750/- .... Is it for real ? or some joke on us ?

• Thread starter Thread starter cha_indian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 15,588
^ ^ ^Consider yourself lucky for that..I mean you don't want to enter Hell disguised as Heaven?

Well since this is my first (mostly) post on this forums, big HI to everybody on the forum!Back to topic, I live in malad west area, mumbai suburbs. I called up YOU BB on monday, asking for feasibility in my area. I was promptly answered by the CC people there who said that I'll be contacted by a tech. rep. regarding my issue within 48 hrs. I have yet to receive a call/mail from them lol.. though I did get a message thanking me for contacting YOU! Is this a veiled "No, we cant connect you"?I have read most topics on this forum, but still wanted to give YOU a try. Any suggestion for a better ISP? I am currently using TATA indicom 256UL plan@270/PM. Its cheap with awesome service but I want something faster.... I play stuff like AION and planning for GW2 so I need something that can download 10-15GB quickly, not the 6 day ordeal I experienced prior to my HDD crash....Regards.

I got a call from You telecom today that they are going to start feasibility study for my area. The caller also added that i have to pay Rs 500 for a separate box that he called 'Modem' ... i wonder what it is all about ?10mbps bandwidth for 1999 for 3 months...with beam, the good thing about beam is that i get what they promised but that still needs to checked for You

I got a call from You telecom today that they are going to start feasibility study for my area. The caller also added that i have to pay Rs 500 for a separate box that he called 'Modem' ... i wonder what it is all about ?

10mbps bandwidth for 1999 for 3 months...with beam, the good thing about beam is that i get what they promised but that still needs to checked for You

Yes thats the amount they charge for the modem .. I think its refundable when you leave their service and return the modem back to them .. YOU broadband works via modem so you will need that from them .. I was given this pitch black color box Motorola make by YOU broadband ...

Here in Kolkata 2mbps Unlimited costs above 2k for 1month :(

am using BSNL EVDO Plan 750 n i get an avg of 2.2 mbps all the time

what happens if the box goes bad ? We will have to replace it or they will replace it ?

They replace the modem .. few weeks back my modem adapter got spoilt and you broadband replaced the adapter with no questions asked ..

I got a call from You telecom today that they are going to start feasibility study for my area. The caller also added that i have to pay Rs 500 for a separate box that he called 'Modem' ... i wonder what it is all about ?

10mbps bandwidth for 1999 for 3 months...with beam, the good thing about beam is that i get what they promised but that still needs to checked for You
10 mbps plan for 2000rs for 3 months?! which plan are you using?

Back