You should all write a letter to TRAI about bsnl's illegal filtering policy

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,209
W

warthog

the recent csae about bsnl bannig sites like shaddi.com goes against network neutrality.
I plead you to take this matter seriously rather than ranting and changing isps.Complain this to TRAI that they are violation the Fundamental principles of the workings of the internet.Please guys this is serious.All you have to do is wirte a goold ole letter to trai.

Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan,
(next to Zakir Hussain College)
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg
(Old Minto Road)

New Delhi : 110 002
Please i canot do this as they would think that i always call them for complaints.If we all commplain then they would wake up.

if you still think that only bsnl does then plz watch this 10 min video.
YouTube - Humanity Lobotomy - Second Draft
do reply and dont let the internet be like a cable tv like system

do you mean bsnl users cant access shaadi.comif so than its opening fine here :o

from what i have read they are using adaptive filters.if your id says unmarried in the bsnl form then you are blocked.this is totally draconian.

this is india bro ....letter do nothing ......:@
I had the same kind of thought till Public Grievance people solved my billing issue in lightning fast !! I started believing in govt system !!!:whistle:

Info Here

this is india bro ....letter do nothing ......:@
dont tell me this.I worte a letter to TRAI about airtels upload speed and torrent reset packets and within a month it ws fixed and i got a call fomr the marketing manamger.

dont tell me it cant be done.It is this attitude that india is like the way it is.

It is this attitude that india is like the way it is.

Cant agree more !! Our attitude made India like this !!

Ok ...Till date none of my site has been blocked by BSNL:thumb:Still even if BSNL is blocking for you then TRAI WILL NOT DO ANY THING against BSNL. As I understand TRAI is the MOST dumb organization of central govt which wants to be in news time-to-time. TRAI CAN NOT do anything except only publishing circulars and sending notice to different organizations.For example, incase of DTH service, TRAI has setup a rule for interoperability of STBs (Set Top Boxes), means user should have option to use one DTH operators STB with another DTH operator and DTH operators must issue/distribute their VC (Viewing Card) which can be plugged into the CAM (Conditional Access Module) of the STB.Inspite of this rule and several letters to TRAI from different members throughout the country, TRAI is doing NOTHING against the DTH operators except seeking an explanation from the DTH operator and ALL DTH operators are bluntly kicking the rule :wall:So, in other words, TRAI is a DUMB org. which CAN NOT take any action of its own (at least its TRUE till date).

Back