Zee Classic Added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 7,340
How come man, I saw UTV Action on channel no 313 an hour or so back?

Can anyone confirm if this channel is in base pack or LS Gold pack. I am getting it coz Ive subscribed to LS Gold pacl too. Those who do not have LS Gold pack pls see if ur getting Zee Classic or not.

I am not a LIGO pack subscriber and as of today I am getting both Zee Classic and UTV Action at my end, so hope that both these will continue to be a part of the base packs.

zee has three such channels- ZEE CLASSIC(which is now available on Tata Sky).ZEE PREMIER, ZEE ACTION. why only ZEE CLASSIC was added and not the other two? any specific reasons for that.

zee has three such channels- ZEE CLASSIC(which is now available on Tata Sky).
ZEE PREMIER, ZEE ACTION. why only ZEE CLASSIC was added and not the other two? any specific reasons for that.

These 3 channels are very costly channels from Zee Turner group. If they wud have added all 3 they wud have made a separate alacarte

ZEE has the largest hindi movie library in india. thats the reason why it is running 4 dedicated movie channels. BUT WHY ONLY ZEE CLASSIC AND NOT PREMIER OR ACTION? ANY REASON FOR ADDING SPECIFICALLY ONLY ZEE CLASSIC?

Back