• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4,029

saurabh_g

Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
Good news for all Dishtv Subscribers as today Dishtv Added 2 new channels on their platform Discovery Science and Discovery Turbo on their platform.Discovery Science: channel number 468Discovery Turbo: Channel number 469Dishtv Rocks……….

Are these channels add-ons? or they are included in one of the base pack?

At present both these channels are available in all base packs. I think its available as free preview for 1 months like Dishtv always provide free preview of all new channels they added.

These are my favourite channels and all DTH operators except Reliance BIG problems TV are having it..Great :@

channel numbers plz

if you read the first post you would have already seen it.
Discovery Science: channel number 468
Discovery Turbo: Channel number 469

Thanks saurabh, I didn't noticed these channels this whole evening, Infact i came to this forum and dish section to ask about discovery turbo itself,
Looks like i need to run a channel search and try again, If i could do it without waking up everybody I am going to try this the very next minute
ssshhhhhh

Yesterday night it self the REAL channel signal was disrupted Today this STUPID USELESS CHANNEL is removed that's a great move by dishtv and making a good effort to provide DISCOVERY SCIENCE AND TURBO:thumbsup:

Thats a great news indeed ! I guess its just a "patience" factor with Dish TV ! We have been waiting for these two channels for a long time ! I am so happy ! :)

Yes Indeed it was great news and good work by dishtv by proving 5 new channels in last 5-6 days.

Back