• Thread starter Thread starter Jonny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 6,152

Jonny

ISP
AIRTEL
Hey Guys,
A very good news for you all dishtv has launched their corporate weblog, first of its kind for the first time by any DTH company.
Just check the following link dishtv Blog.
It says, Register on corporate weblog, dishtv Blog. Let's Talk.

A direct way to interact with dishtv.

See the last 2 recent posts.- dishtv has signed Shah Rukh Khan as brand ambassador - dishtv launches new brand campaign - Wish Karo. Dish Karo.As if I care. They shd put up something useful man......!!!

Guys its all of us who made this succesful by putting our expert comments on that and creating new topics there.

I guess we can only post our comments there... right? Only the moderators at Dish TV can post a new topic in the Web log. Correct me if I am wrong!Wow... and this DishTV's blog has sections for Tata Sky, Sun DTH, and Reliance DTH as well !!!

No, Even you can also create a new topic there, when you enter dishtv/Tata Sky /sun section then one link is there create new topic and from there you can create topic you want.

But the link is not working. It gives run time error.

Server Error in '/weblog' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

Dear FRIEND,
Its was working fine for me i have just checked, may i know which browser you are using IE or mozilla as it has been given there its best viewed in IE.

Runtime Error

for me on IE7

Back