Zee Dish TV DTH: dishtv launches Corporate Weblog

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 6,152
Server Error in '/weblog' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

For me too :wall:

I was able to login. But Dish TV people are very smart. Still we cannot create our own thread/topic. That option is availbale but NOT working. They will NOT able this, because they knew every will one hit them and no body will praise them.Even you cannot post your comments for the forum entered by their Administrator. If you click Comments, then it is opening a window, but there you cannot type and post your comments. Because, in that also we will express our bad views. Hence, they have not enabled this. As long as they allow us to write our views, it is not a Blog forum which is worth. This is just to advertise and express their self Proud

I was able to login. But Dish TV people are very smart. Still we cannot create our own thread/topic. That option is availbale but NOT working. They will NOT able this, because they knew every will one hit them and no body will praise them.
Even you cannot post your comments for the forum entered by their Administrator. If you click Comments, then it is opening a window, but there you cannot type and post your comments. Because, in that also we will express our bad views. Hence, they have not enabled this.
As long as they allow us to write our views, it is not a Blog forum which is worth. This is just to advertise and express their self Proud
Hi Gvenkat,
You can also create a new topic there, just after login, go to discussion forum, then click on the forum in which you want to create topic/post comment (eg dishtv). then a window will open with HTML editor, if its new topic select forum in which you want to post then write title of the forum and then your article and submit. I have done it in the same way and waiting for my article to see there.

@jonny.,
How u alone getting yar ? :confused::confused:
I don't know, how i am getting, but i am getting it, if you want i can paste some screen shots of this, just tell me how to paste that and i will paste the following screen shots.

Well they are just putting good comments fro Dish TV.I have made few problem's posts but still not added,So it's usless for us.

I don't know, how i am getting, but i am getting it, if you want i can paste some screen shots of this, just tell me how to paste that and i will paste the following screen shots.

upload the image in any image hosting site . imageshack.us is preferable. then copy the direct link of the image hosted, press insert image in the reply box . paste the link.

Anyway, their blog is waste. Even I have posted a few topics about the existing problems and the need for new channels. I have posted a general topic asking them to allow us to post the criticisms also and advised them to use that constructively for thier improvement. Even that is not posted. Everything posted is only about praising them. Also, some are not true. I think they themselves create some ids and posting these.

thier weblog never opens, it is shit and crappy just like their DTH service. :madness:

Back