• Thread starter Thread starter babloo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,501

babloo

Regular
ISP
Asianet
I am having cable connection. I don't have Tensports and Zee Sports. I wanted Tensports and Zee Sports. I am thinking of taking Dish connection exclusively for these channels. Which package should I go for? Should I go for Dish Mini and can I add Tensports and Zee Sports alone with this? Can I get Tensports and Zee Sports alone without any packages?

airtel has all the sports channel so u can go for that.

I need to spend 20 plus 15 for Ten Sports and Zee Sports right?I need to get at least Dish Mini or Silver to get Ten Sports and Zee Sports?I cann't get get Ten Sports and Zee Sports alone right?So I need to spend either Rs 60+20+15 for Dish Mini+Ten Sports+Zee Sportsor 99+20+15 for Silver+Ten Sports+Zee Sports.Can't get top up packets alone ?

Opt for Dish mini 55 Rs + tax and ala carte "Top Score" for Rs 15 per month Code no 600, you will get Ten and Zee sports for Rs 15 + tax so total will be 55+15 + tax ( around Rs 85with tax). here you have to pay Rs 40 as down grade charge so 85+40= 125, so subscribe for 6 months (((55+15)X6)+40). while renewing always you have to pay Rs 40 as down grade charge If you opt for south silver Rs 99 per month, you will get Ten & Zee sports in that package itself, no need to go for ala carte ( around Rs 111)

I am having cable connection. I don't have Tensports and Zee Sports. I wanted Tensports and Zee Sports. I am thinking of taking Dish connection exclusively for these channels. Which package should I go for? Should I go for Dish Mini and can I add Tensports and Zee Sports alone with this? Can I get Tensports and Zee Sports alone without any packages?

Well dear if you want these two channels specially, then i would suggest you to go for a dishtv connection and take minimum package like Silver is good one for Rs.99 per month and take these 2 channels as an ala-carte pack of RS.15 + TAX ,

so your total cost is Rs.99+ tax and Rs.15+ tax and you will get these channels.

Also if you want you can go for Dish mini pack as well with Top score ala- carte pack for these 2 channels.

Back