Zee Dish TV DTH good player in DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter dishtv_info
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,962
Status
Not open for further replies.
@^^Dish tv can give NEO as an Add on pack so those who want can subscribe those u dont they cant.They can give TV5 Monde for Rs 140 pm, who is going to subscribe to it?? Instead they can add NEO for Rs 40 or more and wen Indian Matches are der the subscribers can watch the match.And coming to the economical player in DTH, go and check Airtel, Videocon Packages they are more economical than Dish TVIn Airtel for Rs 330 u'll get all chaannels including NEO, World movies and many channels that are missing on Dish TVIn D2H, u'll get all channels for Rs 275.And even BIG TV has economical packs in Rs 360 u'll get all channels.Further they above DTH have way better picture quality that Dish TV, even TS has better pic quality than Dish tvIn dish tv even if u pay Rs 350 u'll miss, NEO channels, UTV world movies.

@dishtv_info I am currently an airtel subscriber and a satisfied one.Economically i would suggest videocon d2h and airtel and not dish tv.Check their packages and you will see the difference yourself.Neo doesnt only telecast cricket.Remember there are people who watch other stuffs like nascar,wta tour,german bundesliga and so on.If your assesement is based that 95% of population in india watch only cricket,you are so wrong.

The incapability of dish tv for not providing neo cricket is unjustifyable.
I regard dish tv as one of the worst dth i have ever used.
Dish tv is still ahead by customer base just because they started light years ahead of other dth.

I regard them as the worst in the whole world who speak ill about dish tv.They know what is best for their customers.I know dish tv was not good when the new channels were launched but now they nearly have all the channels except one or two.Dont worry neo sports also will come soon.:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back