Zee Dish TV DTH: Good News For Dishtv Users..

• Thread starter Thread starter itsarun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 10,164
With in a Week Dishtv Will Add Neo Sports, Bindas, Utv movies, After confirmation from One Official of Dishtv, I Posted This Thread. So Wait.. It Will Really Rock..:dance:

kAHA HAIN GOOD NEWS BATAO NA
HAIN
PLEASE
Bata DO ABHI BHI TIME HAIN
HAMKO BEWKOOF MAT BANAO
AGAR TUM JHOOT BOL RAHE THE TO ABHI BHI ABTA DO
PLEAASAE
PLAESE
PLEASE

kAHA HAIN GOOD NEWS BATAO NA
HAIN
PLEASE
Bata DO ABHI BHI TIME HAIN
HAMKO BEWKOOF MAT BANAO
AGAR TUM JHOOT BOL RAHE THE TO ABHI BHI ABTA DO
PLEAASAE
PLAESE
PLEASE
we are fool beacuse we choose such zee dish tv

they were offering a great deal with maxi package till sometime back... you paid around 4000 rupees for a year long deal. 300*12=3600so basically you paid 400 rupees for the connection and installation.second connection came for 3000 rupees. so it turned out to be much cheaper. the problem with dish is that they now have limited channels in the maxi package which renders the name useless.

But I was really expecting nice stuff from DishTV :( Have been using it since 1.5 yrs and haven't faced a single problem till date.They seriously need to fix that maxi and maxi plus shit.Maxi plus? Wtf? :madness:

they were offering a great deal with maxi package till sometime back...

you paid around 4000 rupees for a year long deal.

300*12=3600

so basically you paid 400 rupees for the connection and installation.

second connection came for 3000 rupees. so it turned out to be much cheaper.

the problem with dish is that they now have limited channels in the maxi package which renders the name useless.

But TS providing just for 1500 stb and no penelty charges as dishtv (grace period) its just like an mobile recharge just watch for what u payed

i am talking about some months back... they were turning out to be the cheapest. now the market situation is more complicated. :)

Yes..i too got Dish TV at a time when they were giving pretty much all the channels...Then came a flurry of new channels that they didnt include in their package...2 which bothers me are Neo and World Moviez....They might include Neo at some point in time...but they dont even acknowledge World Moviez....I am going to ditch this rubbish as soon as i can coz its very clear..they dont care a **ck about their customers.....

Back