IS Zee Dish TV DTH giving advantage to tatasky

Dishtv won't give advantage to other service providers.If they add thge above channels,they will hike the package like TS.I think if DD1 is not carrying the cricket feed in india,then dishtv might have added neo channel.So if it(cricket) is coming free why we should pay for it?.

dishTV is nt givin advantage to TS. Its jus that TS is getting better nd better each passing day nd also it has edge ova dishtv in quality of the channels.

when compared with dish Tata Sky is worst it doesnot have music channels and they have remooved zee channels and for regional channels it is charging more and making hell with creating speacial gold packs and lifestile packs already iam paying 350 rs with out zee channels and i dont know how much they charge for future channels

Srikant maybe u r using dd direct coz most of the useful zee channels are available on TS. and Lifestyle gold pack is free atm. They havent fixd any price for it so its free for the time being. I agree dishTV has mre channels bt TS has quality.

actually sun direct is giving advantage to TS.....because they have not lunched their service till now.....the sales of ts is higher is TN chennai compared to other areas......because of TS added sun channels....

no man iam using tsky really but what iam saying why ts dont adds zee channels even if they r available for free

no man iam using tsky really but what iam saying why ts dont adds zee channels even if they r available for free
The answer is very simple its similar to that of Dish TV is not adding 9x, bindass, neo sports, neo sports plus, Ndtv goodtimes, BBC Enterntainment, Ceebies

what zee channels? TS is providin all the important zee channels excpt for zee sports which is an ok channel. why u want those free channels which r nt dat imp? Instead of that TS will be concentratin on adding quality new channels which r due in near future.

I guess they have spent all their money on Shah Rukh Khan. Fed up seeing the 'Santhust' ads and to top it all his hamming style when he says "Please...don't be Santhust...thoda aur wish karo....dish karo" Worse if you call customer care...the entire ad is in the audio format of course...it gets worse if you are waiting to lodge a complaint and you have SRK screaming out the above line..! It doesn't get any worse than this. The saddest part is all DTH media companies are focusing on endorsements, special schemes for new subscribers. Once you have joined them...it's the beginning of suffering with mediocre and expensive service. Dish TV started off with the highest no. of channels. Look where they are now...it's always a mystery whether the next new channel will be actually available. Also, one more important aspect is despite the TRAI notification of DTH subscriber getting to choose their channels from Dec 1, 2007...none of the DTH companies have informed whether these are being implemented or no...talk about customer focus. Agreed they have a huge cost and operating base to run DTH, but these DTH or their respective parent companies fail to realise that....if you focus on the customer...that's when you have a successful business. Word of mouth publicity is any day better than their commercials glorifying that "they are the utimate"!! Hope you guys agree with me. Also, that reminds me...we also have the Hallmark channel missing. I keep seeing its schedule everyday in the TOI, thus reminding that the channel is still running!

Back