Zee Dish TV DTH : Has Dish TV Slashed its prices as per TRAI order

• Thread starter Thread starter uppili2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,578

uppili2008

ISP
Airtel
TRAI has ordered the broadcasters to provide all the boquets and ala carte channels offered to non CAS areas to provided to DTH players. Is there any news of Dish TV reducing its prices of packages mainly due Espn channels and sun channels. I want only tamil channels of sun group which will cost not more than 17 as per this order

No, I don't think so. I had seen a quote of Jawahar Goel, Dish TV Head, mentioning somewhere that since Dish TV is already subsidising the rates for viewers, they would not be reducing the rates any further.

We need sun tamil channells at reduced bouquet and ala carte basis. Will the broadcasters who charged more amounts against the TDSAT order earlier will make refund to us.

If this is implemented then we are going to miss some channels as in the south we watch kannada,tamil and telegu channels and understand these languages ....THIS NOT AN BETTER IDEA,.... SINCE WE ALREADY MISS SOME NEW CHANNELS THEN IF THIS IMPLEMENTED THEN GONE CASE THIS IS LIKE ADDING SALT TO THE WOUND, JUST KEEP THE PACKAGES AS IT IS INSTEAD LETS HOPE SOME NEW CHANNELS ADDED AT AN BETTER PRICE...

Watch BOSSDAY OUT with Dish TV CEO Mr Arun Kumar Kapoor on NDTV Profit, as he explains future of DISH TV.:cool2:

Watch BOSSDAY OUT with Dish TV CEO Mr Arun Kumar Kapoor on NDTV Profit, as he explains future of DISH TV.

:cool2:
when ?

Back