Zee Dish TV DTH: Platinum package

• Thread starter Thread starter sam33r
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,619

sam33r

ISP
Maxcom
Hi I bought Dish TV on last friday with three months Platinum Subscription after three days Zee khana khazana Neo Sports and Neo Cricket not comming its saying its unsuscribed channels i have to pay for thses channel A-la-carte or these channel included in Platinum Package.

All the channels u mentioned are "NOT" included in platinum package u shud pay extra to view them. NEO Rs40, Zee Khana khazana Rs 20, also to mention even UTV ACTION, UTV Bindaas, UTV Movies, Discovery Science & Turbo are not in platinum package.

All the channels u mentioned are "NOT" included in platinum package u shud pay extra to view them. NEO Rs40, Zee Khana khazana Rs 20, also to mention even UTV ACTION, UTV Bindaas, UTV Movies, Discovery Science & Turbo are not in platinum package.

Thnx man... I heard that if i have 3 months new subscripton with STB... if i email to Dish tv for subscription of Neo Sports and Neo cricket they will decrease my number of days from 90 to 80 days without charging 40 Rs is it true?

Absolutely the channels you mentioned are not available in Platinum Package you need to go for separate ala-carte for the same.

Back