Zee Dish TV DTH: TV5 Monde Available @ Rs.75/- per month only

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 11,324
Certainly even if that channel show full nude in it i wont be interested in seeing those channels as i have good things to view in TV:cool2:.........These nude scences and kissing scenes are available in DVDs so why do we need to waste Rs. 75 on that channel

I have asked a person from Catsvision, they say you can get free tv 5 if you get 8 ft dish and c band receiver. Can somebody comment on tht and where in delhi i can get these and for how muchneeraj m mehra

I saw that Chs.. when it was in their regular pack.. it has nothing........... even if they ask it for 5 rs. I guess why any body need to give it................

Certainly even if that channel show full nude in it i wont be interested in seeing those channels as i have good things to view in TV:cool2:.........These nude scences and kissing scenes are available in DVDs so why do we need to waste Rs. 75 on that channel

Hi,

I am receiving the TV5monde Asie through my cable operator. However all the programs listed in the channel says News & Current Affairs. I went through Programme Guide in their website. They have listed very few movies & TV movies for the entire week.
Do they still air movies worth watching? What time of the day/week they watch these movies & do they still air uncut movies?
A little info on this will be really appreciated.

This channel is nothing to vew. Worst channel. We should not give Rs75/- per month.

This channel is nothing to vew. Worst channel. We should not give Rs75/- per month.

Is that so, but lot of users in this forum have posted that it does airs adult movies., hmm. not sure how genuine is that info. i wanted to check on the same.

The channel is not telecasting any adult movies. The channel contains News & Current Affairs and some times movies they are showing the movies that is not uncut.

The channel is not telecasting any adult movies. The channel contains News & Current Affairs and some times movies they are showing the movies that is not uncut.

Thanks for the info :thumb: . That means this channel is not much of use. I was amazed by reading reports from so many in this forum claiming the uncut movies. hmm now which is not :o true.

Back