zee dish tv dth: What The Hell: Is this Pricing or RIP OFF, Take my clothes too ;)

• Thread starter Thread starter ghpk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,818

ghpk

Now Visible in NCR ;)
ISP
Airtel Broadband + 4G and Voda 4G
Again, Dish TV, Ab Aur Wish Karo, this line stinks.Went to renew platinum plan, and their stupid website shows more confusion.the ZRZR plans are real turn offs, their picture quality is poor amount latest available options, and on my existing plan, Every good channel it AL-A Carte B.S**TLANGUAGE ZONE CUSTOMER TYPE SCHEME HINDI/PUNJABI DTH INDIVIDUAL PLATINUM You can select only 2 free ala-cartes at a time. EXPLORER INFOTAINMENT ( 39 ) EXTREME ENTERTAINER ( 50 )EXTREME LIFE STYLE ( 50 )EXTREME MOVIES ( 50 ) TV5 MONDE ( 150 )UTV MOVIES ( 28 )CHATAPATA MARATHI ( 28 )KANNADA MANIA ( 33 ) why don't they charge Rs.100/- for each channel, making around Rs.20000 a month from each customers, Ab aur Wish karo.Their website is made by non-professional, no decent navigation, no links back to main page on new pages, details pages all give 404(page missing) error.i think its time to LEAVE and MOVE ON

yeap. zee dish tv website sucks. i had nightmares thinking about renewing my account online.

First, Their platinum pack , i think is the best among all dth packages offering 185 channels at a price of Rs.312 (Incl. Tax). which have almost all the channels.

Further They have ZRZR recharge scheme which is quite good and gives us benefit of 20% to 35% extra amount based on our recharge value. Which one can use for subscribing 2 ala-carte pack from the selected list. For any further details you can visit to dishtv website »DishTV - India's first DTH Entertainment Digital Picture and Satellite TV Services India

Further you said every good channel is in ala-carte then just to tell you if you subscribe to platinum pack you will get almost all the channels except Colors and UTV Pack and also if you have subsribed for annual Titanium Pack then you have access to all channels including colors and UTV Pack.

Further Their might be a chance you have faced some problem in online recharge. if you are facing any problem in recharging then you can call or mail your concern to dishtv customer care.

Email id: [email protected]
or Call - 1860-180-3474

saurabh ji, thanks for info, but my renewal was going 412, don't know why, when opted for colors+UTV, and had no dues as shown in statement.later after trying many links, i found one recharge was possible for Rs.332/- with colors but dropped UTV

well if you are facing any problem regarding your renewal amount of on add-on pack subscription then suggest you to call or mail dishtv customer care and get your problem resolved.

Email id: [email protected]

or Call 1860-180-3474

Platinum pack includes all chs except Colors and UTV. So recharge for Platinum+Colors and take UTV as free A-La-Carte. If you choose just 1 free A-La-Carte then it will continue for a longer period. Colors cant be taken as a free pack !And Dish TV website, its filled with shit.

One of most confusing packages present in the market today are from Dish TV only. To quote I receive a message saying my package is upgrade to some entertainer package and I would be charged extra for this from next recharge onwards.I dont know why did they do this. I dint ask them to upgrade me to any package.... :ishock::ishock:

packs ka tou pata nahi but their service is pathatic...sometime channel v stucks and sometime ndtv imagine is scrambled....this is a regular feature with some other channels also...i had that stupid zee box lying idle for two years and did blunder by getting it activated..ab 1750/- lagane ki himmat nahi ban rahi naye set box ke upar:)

One of most confusing packages present in the market today are from Dish TV only. To quote I receive a message saying my package is upgrade to some entertainer package and I would be charged extra for this from next recharge onwards.

I dont know why did they do this. I dint ask them to upgrade me to any package.... :ishock::ishock:

I think Dishtv's Packs are most clear and most economical in the market. Their is absolutely no confusion as their are only 3 pack for North and 3 for south.

You can choose any based your requirement.

I think Dishtv's Packs are most clear and most economical in the market. Their is absolutely no coverage as their are only 3 pack for North and 3 for south.

You can choose any based your requirement.
every body knows U, who is marketing here on this forum

Back