Zee Dish TV DTH: When will neo sports come to DishTV

whats the use of neo sports when it cost a bomb?

I think this India-Australia series will be available on dd1 as well so is there any point on getting this channel on a heavy cost...as we all know this is very costly channel.

then the other option for him is Sun News...there is no other option.

Hi Neo U mean to say the India Australia matches are available on Sun News? Please confirm. Azam

Neo sports channel doesn't deserve to be as a costly pay channel... their coverage is worst, production is worst, commentary is worst.. review , preview , all worst/....worst worst worst... :wall::wall:

For eveyone's information. Match is not available on Sun news! It is only available in DD1 apart from Neo Sports and Neo Sports Plus!

Hi all,Why DD signal (only the specific TP from DISH TV - 10990 V 27500 I think) is weak on on DISHTV, I mean it should be a strong signal like the other TPs of DISHTV.This is the main reason they are not getting the DD channels outside India, but my concern is that - How can they(DISHTV) reduce the signal power of a specific TP? since all of their TP coming from the same satelliteRgdsAnver

Back