Zee Dish TV DTH: When will neo sports come to DishTV

Hi all,

Why DD signal (only the specific TP from DISH TV - 10990 V 27500 I think) is weak on on DISHTV, I mean it should be a strong signal like the other TPs of DISHTV.
This is the main reason they are not getting the DD channels outside India, but my concern is that - How can they(DISHTV) reduce the signal power of a specific TP? since all of their TP coming from the same satellite

Rgds
Anver

DD channels are from Insat4b not from Dishtv's Nss6 satellite.. and hence the signal is weak.. ok.

Insat on 93.5 East, and NSS on 95.0 East - there is a difference of 1.5 Degree,you mean DISH TV is using some transponder parameters to get the near by signal(Insat 93.5) and then add to NSS 95 ?pls adviseRgdsAnver

its really good to see this time that DD1 has better commentary, presentation and picture then neo sports....neo is worst in all this...then why we demand neo sport its better to have match on dd1.

Insat on 93.5 East, and NSS on 95.0 East - there is a difference of 1.5 Degree,

you mean DISH TV is using some transponder parameters to get the near by signal(Insat 93.5) and then add to NSS 95 ?

pls advise

Rgds
Anver
You are right, DISHTV is using the DD TP parameters and as in India the angle is less, so both signals can be received on same dish, but as we move towards to middle east, the angle increases and both sat signal cannot be received on same dish.
I also heard (not sure) that DD DTH signal strength is reduced due to some norms from international DTH bodies as DD signals spill over to other countries causing some commercial problems for the sports telecatsing channels

Back