zee dish tv major signal issues during rainfall

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 5,092
for me it stays down during the entire raining session. it got so frustrating that i decided to go back to sleep. i am pretty much pissed off with dish tv right now.
I believe you are getting it virtually free; I remember you got an irresistible offer that will give free subscription for 1 year.
Just joking, don't take it seriously.

I installed DishTV in Kolkata since 8 months and face major signal cutoff during rains (heavy or light). Noted that few channels have lost signals (usually Zee group) while some still work fine during rains. During normal hours I get signal strength around 67/72.Hope this problem goes away.

my signal strength is worse. during rains the programming is gone for hours at stretch!

Dear All, I suppose that was not a fault of Dish tv, as in rains Tata Sky too goes off ....and basically that was a drawback of DTH Technology and its all over same for the whole world.

[FONT=&quot]Don't worry. We are in the august company of NASA. During reentry the space capsule loses contact even though in visible range. For a fault tolerant system we must use terrestrial, cable and dth. Don't throw away your old gear.
:thumbsup: :hysterical:

[/FONT]

Well I hope NASA scientists find some way to resolve tht problem... While DishTV guyz can help me get my DTH working fine... Today all of a sudden I get this message asking me to check if my Antenna is connected with my STB. Wht the heck is this? :huh: After I restarted the STB its blacked out and after successive restarts it comes eventually!! Damn! And those guyz often keep messing with my other DTH STB's! :mad: Sometimes I get paid channels and sometimes its asking me to call Dish TV coz its Conditional Access! Damn!

And those guyz often keep messing with my other DTH STB's! Damn!

Are you having both dishtv and Tata Sky? Check whether you are suffering from low voltage. Some equipment behave in a bizzare fashion under low voltage conditions. In my household, only the tv (RCA) worked and the rest (fridge, cordless phone, lights, microwave, monitor) were erratic. The voltage was just under 140.

Chennai is (or was) notorious for its electric supply.

Back