Zee Dish TV New Packs & New Prices

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 56,809
I think the existing subscribers will get the channels what they are getting but after the due date of their they might be allowed to take only the new packages.................:cool2:

So I have DISH maxi plus currently with Tamil/Malayalam regional.

I am really confused as to what new pack I should take for getting the same channels. I don't really want the Tamil Channels, only want the Malayalam ones.

I think dont have the option to choose between Tamil and Malayalam and i believe you have to opt for Tamil/Malayalam pack even though if you dont watch Tamil channels.............:rofl:

South Silver :99 rs South Gold: 160rs South Silver + South Diamond: 220rs South Gold + South Platinium: 275rs South Diamond + Choose one regional pick free with all these pack: For North: Silver :99rs Gold: 160rs Silver + Diamond: 220rs Gold + Platinium:275rs Diamond + Choose one regional pack free with all these packs:

I think dont have the option to choose between Tamil and Malayalam and i believe you have to opt for Tamil/Malayalam pack even though if you dont watch Tamil channels.............:rofl:

I know that - I am asking what package should I chose to get the same
as the Old Maxi Plus package with Tamil/Malayalam.

Where is Star vijay?:wall:

If we need Star Vijay we have to add-on a package named Star Pack(62s). These new packs are applicable only for New users and not existing users..

what are the total charges?
i mean installation,1 year subscription etc

These are the two new offers ,

Two offers are available for North. Rs.1490/- + 200 (Installation) ----- Choose package as per your choice and Second Rs.2090 +200 (Installation) ----- 3 months platinum pack free I think both the offer are good, now customer will have more choice for selecting packages as they have 30 a-la-carte packages.....that means pay for what you watch .....i think now every body will have more option for selecting their channels.

Two offers are available for North.

Rs.1490/- + 200 (Installation) ----- Choose package as per your choice
and Second Rs.2090 +200 (Installation) ----- 3 months platinum pack free

I think both the offer are good, now customer will have more choice for selecting packages as they have 30 a-la-carte packages.....that means pay for what you watch .....i think now every body will have more option for selecting their channels.

useless offers in dishtv , if we pay 2190rs for bigtv we get most of the channels including 5 sports channels free for 1 year .. dishtv offer is no way near bigtv..

One thing i hate in this new package is if a tamil person wants to watch Vijay TV they need to susbcribe to entire Star PAck by paying Rs. 62..........:wall:

Back