Zee Tamil .. Free Channel From Today.

• Thread starter Thread starter MSK_SAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 10,853
they mentioned they spent 100 crores in launching the channel and most spent towards content, if you see the content they have now it is clear that they have wasted their money. they mentioned they have bought almist 45% of the movies released this year of that only sadu mirandal and subramainiyapuram r known ones and rest what they have bought are all crap and unknown movies without any value. there is no point in spending crores and crores of money without having proper content.

Suryan , earlier in other post i have told most of the top officials of ZEE Tamil are came from RAJ TV.We cannot expect more from them! :huh:

Suryan , earlier in other post i have told most of the top officials of ZEE Tamil are came from RAJ TV.We cannot expect more from them! :huh:

is raj ex officials runs zee tamil ????

ooooo what a pity :rofl::hysterical::rofl: o what a pity

then surely zee tamil will becomes either raj or win tv :wall:

My Local Cable Channel is better than Z Tamil, They are telecasting Dark Knight in Tamil for Diwali, They Use Org DVD's:dance:

Zee Tamil is a free Channel? Then it can be viewed on DD Direct Plus?If so Frequency pls?:thumbsup:

My Local Cable Channel is better than Z Tamil, They are telecasting Dark Knight in Tamil for Diwali, They Use Org DVD's:dance:

Dark Knight DVD releases in December worldwide AFAIK, so your cable op is using unlicensed version :P.

Today i saw diwali program list in ZEE Tamil no intresting programdiwali special movie1. Nenjil ( morning)2. valluvan vazuki( evening) spl anjarai pottai at 3pm actor sathya raj participating spl diwali kondattam with kushbus rudhra and teampattyalpudhu pada padaland etc

Back